Walmart / Credit Card / restriction on my card!
I received a Walmart credit card with this company. I had a $200.00 credit limit. I had a credit balance of $94.00 left, went to use it and was denied! I recently received a letter from them saying my card was on hold until I called them. I did on Dec. 26th, talked to some woman of whom I could not understand her very well as she did not speak very good english! She asked me a better of questions, said I did not pass their test, so therefore my card was on hold! One of her questions was concerning cars that I had owned or had co-signed, tried to tell her I did not ever own these, maybe my husband did at one time(the card in is my name only)-she would not talk to me further--I don't understand and am very upset over this! please advise and help!
More Walmart / Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart / Picture Me Portrait Studio - poor customer service! 
- Walmart Stores - Black and Decker Drill Driver BDCDE120C 
- Walmart Stores - product caused me to break up with girlfriend. 
- Walmart Stores - greeter/shoplift accuser
- Walmart Stores - ordered online. your distribution center delivered my package to wrong address
- Walmart Stores - meat department selling garbage in tube of burger