Walmart / racism where I live at

1 CO, United States Review updated:

Da man is always out wachin us ya kno?? I wuz at walmart and white man comes up and looks at meh funny cuz my skin colour is charcole. Day be hating on us brothas cuz they afraid of da potential we brothas can produce and want 2 oppress us like slavery days... den hes lik ""u should go to college son to get good degree" WHAT THE F??? Its already hot in here we no need higher degrees bs...

Besides, college is 4 whit pplz dat gots good monies. If i wur to go dere i'd be whiped and da fuzz wud do nothing cuaz day haters too. I aa be famous rappar and be ableto show world hwo good my rymes and lyriks are ya know just like how we do em in da south were da real brothas are at (not like borak ohbama).

Comments

• Sh
      11th of Sep, 2008

What????????????????????? I agree you dont need college you need to start over maybe with the first grade. I am so sick of black people thinking everyone owes them something, i am by no means racist, but people like you are the reason so many black people receive racist remarks. I am proboly wasting my time because im sure that you have no idea whta i have typed unless you have gone a friend who has passed the third grade reading this to you.

• Ta
      10th of Aug, 2009

plz don't be stupid. my guess is, the crotch of your pants was around your knees and the chain on your neck weighed more than your shoes, and you looked like a wannabe thug, which is precisely what you sound like. He gave you some good advice when he said you need to go back to school. It was in no way a racist remark. Get over yourself. I mean, you weren't even alive before slavery was abolished. You have more laws to protect your rights than anyone, besides immigrants. If you didn't ACT LIKE A IDIOTIC THUG, you COULD get into college. Grow up and stop playing the race card. its really getting old.

• H2
      11th of Aug, 2009

Troll.

• Dr
      11th of Aug, 2009

TYRONE,
    REVIEW WHAT YOU WROTE.
    NOW, DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT YOU'RE ILLERATE? PRETTY MUCH.
    YOU TALK ABOUT PAST HISTORY.. THAT'S WHY IT'S IN THE PAST. GO TO THE PRESENT AND FUTURE. WHY? BECAUSE THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO.

NOW MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, YOU HAVEN'T HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO PROCEED WITH A HIGHER EDUCATION. NEWS FLASH...OPRAY WINFREY, MARTIN LUTHER KING AND MANY OTHERS SUCCEEDED. THEY DIDN'T WANT PITY. SELF PITY HAS A TENDENCY OF BRINGING DOWN YOUR OWN SELF-ESTEEM. DON'T LET THAT HAPPEN! PROVE NOT ONLY TO YOURSELF, BUT TO OTHERS THAT YOU ARE CAPABLE OF CONROLLING YOUR OWN LIFE. ACHIEVING. YOU'LL FEEL BETTER ABOUT YOURSELF. THERE WILL BE A LOT OF RESPECT NOT ONLY IN YOURSELF, BUT BY OTHERS.

AS FAR AS THE WAL-MART ISSUE GOES, HE'S OBVIOUSLY NOT A PEOPLE PERSON! YOU'RE GOING TO BE RUNNING INTO THESE HUMANS ON AN EVERY DAY BASIS. GET USED TO IT. THEY'RE THE ONES WHO ARE IGNORANT. NEXT TIME, ASK HIM IF HIS BLOOD IS RED. ASK IF IF HE CRIES. AS HIM IF HE ENJOYS TREATING OTHERS IN THIS MANNER. AFTER THAT, LOOK AT HIM STRAIGHT AND TALL AND ASK HIM WHO THE STORE MANAGER IS. YOU'D LIKE TO SPEAK TO HIM OR THE SUPERVISOR. DON'T LET PEOPLE INTIMIDATE YOU. THEN TAKE CONTROL OF THE SITUATION AND DON'T LEAVE HIM WITH OPTIONS. YOU'RE THE CUSTOMER. YOU GET WHAT YOU WANT.

YOU BEING AFRICAN-AMERICAN WAS NOT YOUR CHOICE. NOR WAS I BEING A WHITE LITTLE BUTT-HEAD.
    BEST TO YOU!

• Ar
      9th of Sep, 2009

What a total, and complete idiot.

• Kn
      27th of Sep, 2009

Well, I was going to leave you a comment on how stupid you are, but it seems like that's pretty much been covered... Maybe you don't need to go to college but you do need to go to first grade; I could barely understand what you were saying.

• Wm
      30th of Oct, 2009

Wait...is this a joke...lmao

• Fu
      12th of Dec, 2009

wow I have been reading all these for awhile now and I think you should go shop at the walmart where the white woman was accosted by a black lady that asked to see her receipt.(which is NOT uncommon) I bet you 10-1 that man was an older man. He meant nothing about the color of your skin, and everything about the aura of idiocy that was probably emanating from you. You can be an idiot in any color.

• Gi
      30th of Mar, 2010

someone is always kicking the black, huh. get some damm learning ! pull up your pants & quit talking like you are from another planet. you must be as dumb as a box of rocks ! you were never a slave & neither were your grandparents, so get off your pity-poty! start acting like you have a brain, you [censored] ### !

• St
      11th of Nov, 2010

sounds like you need to clean up your act. you probably was acting stupid. by the way you wrote that complaint i can almost gaurantee you was being a idiot when the situation happened. grow up you [censored] [censor]