Walmart / check cashing
I tried to cash a student loan refund check at Wal Mart and was denied "due to information obtained from Certegy". I have never bounced a check at Wal Mart and this check is from a well known institution in the area. The customer service rep at Certegy could not give me a specific reason why. The supervisor refused to give me any further information as to why I was declined. Just that they base it on patterns and algorithms that are proprietary. So if they can deny us based information they obtained with our SSN and DL number, dont we have the right to know what that information was? Obviously, it is incorrect. They cannot randomly deny us a service and not provide a reason. Next stop...BBB. WAL MART YOU SUCK for using such a company. Shame on you!
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - 1000 walmart gift card
- Walmart Stores - curb pick up, employee and manager.
- Walmart Stores - honor advertised prices
- Walmart Stores - gingerbread train kit 
- Walmart - 1000 reward