Walmart / moneycard isn't easy and not secure
I am making a complaint about the walmart moneycard.
When you want to use it just for buying stuff paying upfront for a Walmart moneycard they charge a whopping extra of $8 bucks, they don't tell you you have to give out your social security and personal information, then after I bought it I am sure as hell I inputed my social security number accurately and it kept rejecting my social security number claiming it is fake and/or not matches my identity.
THIS CAME FROM MY ACTUAL SOCIAL SECURITY CARD, yet they claimed my information was false.
So I had to call them to activate it and they sit there and want me to send in proof of my identity like I'm a terrorist and all because they refuse to accept my accurate number they claimed required by Federal law.
So they decided to activate my temporary card and they want me to scan my social security card to them without any security or encryption, WTF I will just use up that card and not send that in because I already sent them proof by federal law and now I should no longer be obligated to send more and more of my personal information to some foreigner that could steal my number.
If by law I have to give out my SS# why don't they make it secure and make it where employees can't record or remember numbers so they don't steal my identity.
Wasn't the moneycard suppose to be convenient and secure, it seems like a bother and YOU CAN'T GET A REFUND FOR THE CARD YOU PAY FOR, so it's like they can rip you off and if you can't prove your ID and they refuse to refund you, your lost.
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart / Picture Me Portrait Studio - poor customer service! 
- Walmart Stores - Itunes Gift cards
- Walmart Stores - assistant manager mike in amsterdam ny supercenter
- Walmart Stores - paint department
- Walmart Stores - assault at the door by employee 
- Walmart Stores - not receiving my deposit for returning my empty coolant ac cans