Walmart / I will never shop there again

I purchased a coffee maker ($44.97) in May and had to return it in 11 days because it would stop brewing the coffee. I exchanged my item and the service desk forgot to include my register receipt after I exchanged my item. I called back to wall-mart on Ireland rd in south bend, in. and was told if I had another problem they would take care of me if within 90 days. Well, its 6/7/08 and the coffee maker stopped working. I’m back at wal-mart to exchange and I’m told too bad, no receipt and they can't look up the item without a upc number! I will never shop wal-mart again no matter how cheap! They no longer take care of the member but they do not take care of their associates. I will shop at kohl's from now on!! At least they will exchange without using the tale of "I need a upc code!! What happened to good customer service?

Va

Comments

• Jr
      25th of Aug, 2008

I WENT TP WALMART ON MANSFIELD ROAD SHREVEPORT LA FOR A OIL CHANGE. I SAT IN MY CAR FOR SOME 30 MIN. BEFORE ANYONE EVEN CAME OUT TO THE SHED TO TAKE MAY REQUEST FOR SERVICE. THERE WAS ONE OTHER CAR IN THE LUBE BAY. I WAS NEXT. THEY TOOK MY CAR IN RAISED THE HOOD AND LEFT. AT LEAST 2 OTHER CARS WERE SERVICED WHILE I WATIED. FINALLY AFTER SOME ONE HOUR AND 30 MIN A WHITE MANAGER CAME BY AND I ASKED HIM WHAT WAS THE PROB. HE CHECKED AND SAID THE PERSON WHO PARTED THE CAR DID SO AND WENT ON BREAK--A LONG ONE. IT TOOK ME APPPROX 2 HOURS TO GET AN OIL CHANGE. THE CARS THAT CAME IN BEHIND ME FOR THE SAME SERVICE WERE LONG GONE BEFORE THEY EVEN GOR TO ME. I KNOW I WILL NOT BE MISSED BY W/M BUT IM TAKING MY BUSINESS ELSE WHERE. THIS SERVICE WAS LOUSY AT BEST.

• Ar
      9th of Sep, 2009

You didn't have a receipt, so stop your idiotic whining.