Walmart / horrible day.

United States Review updated:

Your stores hires ###s with down syndrome and other disabilities. I am sick and tired of having to deal with incompetient people with disabilities.

Today one of your employees told my husband and I that I could not bring my dog in the store. I asked her why not and she made up some stupid lie about it being health regulations. Whatever my husband had to wait outside with the dog.

Then I had to wait an hour for someone to help me. There was this child who purposely got in my way. He must have been two years old. I told his mother to get her child out of my way or I would kick him in the head. She then threatened me and the employees broke up the fight and did not take my side.

Then I made a complaint about how the store hires disabled people to the manager and how incompeint they are when they work and she told me that I had to respect the employees or get out of the store. I told her I was waiting a minute and even got my husband to verify it. Instead of verifying it my husband said I only waited ten minutes. I told the chicken employee who reported me that we will settle this in the parking lot so there would be on no one to smack this disabled ### and I was being watched obviously by their undercover security guard. The undercover security guard did nothing about the 10 year old boy who was staring at me. I asked him what the ### he was looking at and he said nothing. Then I threatened to slap him because he kept insisting he was not staring at me. He was about to hit me with something(which the manager claimed was self defence) I did not lay a finger on him. I wanted to and would have if the stupid ### manager did not come in right that minute. That kid deserves to be beaten and killed. My husband who saw the incident fron outside told me I was being rude and I told him to keep his mouth shut or I would report to the police that he hit me and make sure that he never sees our ten year old daughter again. We fought on the way home and he had to stop several times because he claimed that I was preventing him from driving safely. Then my daughter pulled my last string and I started hitting her and left a mark on her face while my husband was in the shower. I took a picture of what I did to her to show the manager that this is how angry the employees made me and my husband got mad at me and told me to leave the house. I refused to leave, and he threatened to call the police no me.

I suffer from depression and am bipolar and none of this would have happened if my husband was allowed in the store, he would have calmed me down. Also the manager treated me like a child. When I told her that you employ ###s and ### who won't let me bring my dog in she told me I have to be respectful. I told her that her employees are paid to hear complaints and if they don't like it they should quit. She treated me like I as my daughter's age and told me I could not attack her employees and have to show respect and not use proper languge and disabled people are allowed to work as well.

Comments

• Qu
      Jul 03, 2011

It must be fun sloshing through your dung-filled brain (too bad you take your poor dog with you).

• Why don't you all be quiet.

• I don't have issues Zachary1998. Why don't you tell everyone about the nasty private message you sent me. Does it make you feel big threatening a lady. Does it make you feel like a man threatening to rape a lady and slit her throat.

• Mi
    Best Best Advice

First of all I am not a person who hits woman, but I don't consider you a lady, and if you had threatened my child like that.(Threatened to kick him in the head). Falsly accused him of laughing at you then you would be picking your teeth off the floor. No one who attacks and threatens small children is a lady, just like no one who rapes and beats women is a man. I hope you are trolling but in these days we never know.

Jul 03, 2011

I work at walmart now, and the ONLY animals allowed in are SERVICE ANIMALS.I am also diagnosed with depression, , and with you having depression and bipolar disorder, there are meds out there that you can be taking.For you to use words such as ###s with down syndrome and disabilities (in ref to walmart associates or anybody) is insulting to families who have loved ones with these actual disabilities.I know a few people who have down syndrome and work at walmart and provide excellent customer service with a smile on their face.We are not paid to deal with complaints with a bad attitude like yours.Yes we are paid to rectify complaints from customers, providing excellent customer service while doing so, but you were way out of line, and if the police had showed up, they would have arrested you for disorderly conduct.Trust me when i say most if not all walmart management have their local LEO's on speed dial, not just for theft, emergencies, but also behavior like you displayed.The reason why other animals are not allowed in the stores is because of health regulations, mainly to protect other customers.Nobody knows if someones dog has rabies or not.So if your dog was let in the store, and it had bitten a child, guess what...walmart would have to be answering some questions, but you would have been held liable as well.So the associate who explained to you why the dog wasn't allowed did their job.

• He
      Jul 03, 2011

Ok really this has to be a joke...dogs are not allowed in the store unless they are service dogs(I see wal-mart made an exception when they let your ### in the store) and you admit to having mental health issues yet you hate people with disabilities...yet you want wal-mart to have sympathy for you because of your problems...you need to be kept out of the public, as for your husband i can't believe you found a man to marry your sorry ###

• Of course my husband did not hit me. I only threatened to say he did. Stupid kid, usually police side with women, especially male police officers. Anyways this goes for you and everyone else don't reply to my letter anymore. I only said that my husband would have hit me to get him in trouble for not supporting me. First he said we waited only 10 minutes then he said that I was rude. Anyways of course you did not threaten me I only posted that to make you look like a coward and to make you look bad.

• impudent1

Zachary did send a nasty private message threatening to slit my throat and rape me. I have screenshots.

Jul 03, 2011

What the matter Sheneequa? Your benefits card run out early again? Get a job.

• Zachary you are another child who deserves to be beaten and killed and stop harassing me via pm. Later everyone. DOn't reply unlees you agree with me.

• He
      Jul 03, 2011

I would watch it, he is 12 and you threaten to kill him...better watch what you do dork

Jul 03, 2011

God I despise NigMart and the useless animals who steal, err shop there.

www.fedupintolerant.com

And don't tell me not to reply unless I agree with you, spook. I'll do whatever I damn well feel like doing.

Jul 03, 2011

Tell you what, complainant. Take your stinky ### dog and a jar of peanut butter into the bedroom and have rover do what your hubby obviously will not. When you weigh 300+ pounds, what else is left.

Jul 03, 2011

fail troll obviously fails.
    either that or the OP is really just as ###ed as she claims the employees to be

Jul 03, 2011

p.s. i would have to side with your husband. if this is all true, i would have just left you there. let the police deal with ya and lock your sorry ### out. you need to OD on your meds. that will solve alot of your issue. everyone elses too

• Di
      Jul 04, 2011

i am sorry do not reply unless you agree with me you were acting like a idiot and deserved what you got

Jul 04, 2011

I just want to say the handicap people have a right to work just like we do. I think people should be nicer to one another

• Go

Oh, wow; troll fail

•   Jul 04, 2011

Too long/didn't read... but seriously, did I miss anything?

Jul 04, 2011

People are so rude these days this is why our country is so screwed up we need to squash all the bull ### and get along better

Jul 04, 2011

We are Americans so let's be better then that

Jul 04, 2011

with the handicap that the op has, makes me wonder why she isnt working at walmart

• Mi
      Jul 05, 2011

you take a dog in Wally World and expect special treatment?!?! you go home and take it out on the kid?!?! girl you have some issues. sure hope "da karma" comes back on you!!!

• I did not threaten Zachary he threatened me. I only said the truth, about him deserving to die.

• Okay we all have our fun online, and trolling is fun. Trolling is one thing, but telling 12 year old he needs to be murdered and calling disabled people ###s is going to far. Then again like someone else said you could be telling the truth. I have seen a lot of people take their anger out on their children or a defenceless child. The Wal-mart I work with two people were having an argument. One had a baby in a stroller. The other lady pushed the stroller which made the mother lash out at her. The lady that pushed the stroller too thought that the lady should get arrested for hitting her, but our manager said any parent including himself would do the same in that situation.

Jul 07, 2011

Okay. So a troll walks into Walmart... awe, you guys have heard this one already?

•   Jul 08, 2011

Troll was successful... you guys can stop feeding it now...

• We
      Jul 09, 2011

"You take things too seriously sometimes ellen." 4 days ago by ellen67

I do NOT believe this to be a case of 'trolling'. The above comment by ellen67 seems to be directly aimed at the malfunctioning Wal-Mart patron. Because the author's comment seems aimed directly to this troubled being and the troubled being's response back, which is pasted below, I have reason to believe they may know each other. Or they know of each other somehow. ellen67 makes her response clear and concise without any knee-jerk reaction or emotional distress. It's like she totally knows the woman is insane, but is aware that there is not much anyone could do to help. Maybe this is due to the woman being very narcissistic or possibly psychologically evil. What made my skin crawl was Mrs Wal-Mart's response! She replies, "Yes, I guess I do. But it usually serves me well." Taken at face value, this reply is twisted and sick enough. But if you break it down and look at her reply esoterically, it becomes extremely disturbing. Not only does she confess and admit guilt about taking things too seriously, she then goes on to say that behaving this way usually helps her along and serves her well. She thinks this is serving Her well, but it is her that is serving IT well! She just can't wrap her mind around that concept. The way this comment should be interpreted is that she is someone who intentionally creates chaos because doing so provides her with power. People Of The Lie is a study of the psychology of evil. This psychological approach is very appropriate in this situation and has the best chance of improving her 'mental health. In the original post she claimed she suffers from depression and bi-polar disorder. I do not buy that at all. Her descriptions of her actions on that day are not symptoms of depression or being bi-polar. These are the actions and behavior of a woman who is very, very spiritually disturbed. To get through each day she has to constantly project the chaos and confusion inside of her onto others. I really feel bad for her child and husband. And until she gets some REAL help to start breaking through the walls of chaos, darkness & deception, she is a danger to her family and society. People like her are all around us and they are easy to identify. You will know them by their deeds. Sorry for the long post but I felt there was more going on than it appeared...

"Yes, I guess I do. But it usually serves me well." 2 days ago by Dont reply unless you agree with me.

• Si
      Jul 09, 2011

More appropriately, terror has confused this website with the discussion board for his Introduction to Pyschology class. Your post is cumbersome and overly simplistic.

•   Jul 09, 2011

Lol, way to write an essay on ### that no one cares about.

• Lol, for a second I thought you said "Trevor", archerop

• Ae
      Jul 11, 2011

If you're serious, you have big issues my uncle has down syndrome one of my friends has a physical disabilitie and I help out a mentaly handicapped student at school so I find your complaint very rude.

If you're joking, you have went too far!

Jul 11, 2011

the OP's mental issues are just as bad. so, she doesnt have room to talk

•   Jul 14, 2011

9 days ago by TheLoveFist V +3 Votes

Considering the amount of serious replies to this complaint, I would say the troll was rather effective.

So very true, 3 pages later and people are still responding to what is obviously a post meant to inflame the same culprits into an argument, so i would agree with TLF V. The troll did good XD