Walmart / wal-mart's return policy sucks!
I recently purchased a desktop from walmart and decided I wanted to take it back 22 days later. The box to the computer has never been open and with the receipt they denied the return because of a 15 day policy.
When the computer was purchased I was not advised of this policy. If I were I would of accepted the fact of the denial but I WAS NOT! The customer service rep did assure that compaq would take it back. I just got off the phone with them and after about 2hrs of arguing with them they would not take it back either( Something about wakmart being a third party so they couldn't accept it). Once again this computer has never been touched and I do have a receipt! Not only after this incident did I return a 1300 Tv I purchased for Christmas, I am disgusted with Walmart and the rude customer service reps and I will stop shopping at Wal-Mart and Sams being I spend over 30000 a month at Sams on supplies for my business. One customer may not hurt their business but target and best buy will love more business!
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart Stores - ami ventures
- Walmart Stores - pharmacy
- Walmart Stores - employee committed slander through private message 
- Walmart MoneyCard - debit card
- Walmart Stores - rainbow vacuum latch