Walmartruined my son's 11th birthday

I am extremely angry right now. My viens are turning purple as I write this.

Yestereday was my son Dudley's 11th Birthday. We like to call him Dudders(well my wife Petunia does anyway.) Anyways here is my story about how you guys ruined my son's birthday. This was from your store at Scurry.

First of all his birthday did not start off right. My wife and I had bought him gifts. We had bought him 36 gifts from your store. He came downstairs and immediately he asked how many gifts we had for him. I told him that there were 36 gifts. He complained that last year there was 37 and started throwing a tantrum. I told him that this year he had bigger gifts. He was still not satisfied. I reassured him that after his party we would get two new gifts. (I had bought him a pool table, a playstation 3, and a nintendo Wii, several games, a psp, games for the psp, DSI, and his six other game syetems ect.

Than as if that was not enough, we could not get a Nanny for our wicked evel nephew Harry. We had to take him along with us. He is a troublemaker. His parents were no good either. He was left on our doorstep. Apparently his parents had been killed in a car crash. His father James was drunk at the wheel. Well we had Dudder's birthday party at the London Zoo and somehow a snake got loose and almost attacked him.

The final straw that broke the camel's back was around 11 pm when we went to your store located at 393 privet drive. We live close by near your store. Anyways the store was closed. My wife and I knocked hard on the doors, at first no one answered. but then someone answered and said that they were closed. I explained about my son's birthday. They still would not let me in. You better be open tomorrow. I will be coming at five am. Now I must buy ten gifts for Dudders. If you are closed then I will greatly buy more to cheer him up.

sincerely

Uncle Vernon

4 privet drive

London, Scurry.

Comments

• Best Best Advice

Too late, J.K Rowling already beat you to this.

• Better not mention Hogwarts in front of these Muggles LadyScot, these are the worst sort of muggles there is. It is as bad as saying Voldemort in the Great Hall instead of "you know who, or he who must not be named.".

May 03, 2010

I was about to report your degrading treatment of your nephew to CPS, then I realised I read this somewhere. I read it in Harry Potter.

• I don't think they have CPS in UK, I believe it is called something else there. Children's Aid Society or something. That is what it is called in Canada. I think England is the same.

• Like I said in another reply they let you have fun on this site. had he posted this on my3cents.com or planetfeedback they would not allow it. That is what I like about this site, gives you laughs as well as allows people to comment on real letters.

What is funny is when people think that these letters are real. Well for anyone that thinks these letters are real. I have a bridge in Brooklyin I can sell you.

• I think Irish just put that comment to be funny, probably does not see the reference to this letter.

• You are both right and wrong Irish. Actually Hogwarts is the wizarding school Harry attends to study magic. Since it is a boarding school it is like a second home to him. However Harry feels more at home at Hogwarts than with his non magical Aunt, Uncle and ofcourse cousin Dudley(who is as fat as he is tall). The reason. They starve him, Dudley and his mates bully him. Whenever Dudley does not get his way he throws a fit. So in a way you are right Hogwarts is his home. Where he truely feels in place.

• In the Harry Potter world saying "you filthy little mudblood is just as bad as telling someone to in your own words Zachary" to "eff off". However I like how Ron keeps saying. "Bloody Hell" all the time.

• Oh, ZacharyBTW Nancy Young is BenYankinself. They slipped up several times. Just like Tracy and Shoelady did with her many accounts.

•   May 05, 2010

We don't have Wal-Marts in UK, we have Asda. Still, cracked me up though!

May 05, 2010

Lady Scot. DO NOT MENTION HOGWARTS ON MY LETTER. IT IS FORBIDDEN. (actually not really angry just playing along)

May 05, 2010

Well my nehpew Harry somehow made one appear in the middle of nowhere JennaAnithro.

May 05, 2010

Zachary, Harry has been a nuisance his whole life. He deserves to be treated like that. My Dudley comes first. Potter comes last. We are doing a favor by taking him in. His father was no good, and neither was his mother.

SifferRules

Yes like Zachary said my son is a bit on the heavy side, so Irish would have a lot to cuddle.

•   May 08, 2010

So funny, I forgot to laugh.
    Complaintsboard allows this kind of stupidity to be posted, yet they will not post a serious legit review?
    This place it going down hill faster than you think.

May 11, 2010

It seems like everyone is trolling this site. This letter at least isn't tasteless.

• Es
      May 14, 2010

Sounds like your son is very demanding.

May 14, 2010

Esterfani, you should see "Dudley" when the parents actually say no. Just stay far away so you don't get it with his smelting stick.

• In
      Sep 05, 2010

A good spanking is needed here with this kid, and take all the presents back to the store and not get him nothing.

•   Apr 11, 2011

You know what I got for my 11th birthday? A spongebob pillow. No cake. No party. No birthday cards. And I can guarantee the reason your kid threw a fit, is because you spoil him rotten!! Be a parent!! Oh, and for the "evel" nephew, I would be hateful too if both my parents are dead. This in no way shape or form is walmarts fault. Its yours.

Sep 10, 2019

You must be a potterhead