Walmart / my child treated unfairly
I will start this letter off saying I am not happy with my daughter has done, nore do I endorse it.
However my daughter and I went shopping. My daughter wanted to look at the toys. After we met up again my eleven year old daughter was arrested for shoplifting. I thought they were just arresting her because she was black. However she was actually shoplifting.
However here is where the unfair treatment is. If my daughter had been white they would never have suspected her. She would have gotton away with it.
The security had the nerve to tell me that they have been watching her for a few weeks because she was acting suspicious. I guess all blacks are suspicious in their eyes.
They lied to me and said that my daughter was trying to steal before. My daughter admitted this, however if my daughter had been white they would never have caught her in the first place because they would never suspect she would steal.
I have punished my daughter for this. I told her she was not allowed to go to her girl Guide meeting. However the fact that she is black is the major reason she was arrested. They would not have even looked at her if she was white.
She stole Barbie dolls and Polly Pockets for your information.
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart Stores - ami ventures
- Walmart Stores - pharmacy
- Walmart Stores - employee committed slander through private message 
- Walmart MoneyCard - debit card
- Walmart Stores - rainbow vacuum latch