Walmart / overcharged
My local Wal-Mart is selling a grill for $19.74 only when the item is scanned at the check-out, it comes up $25. The box is marked $19.74 in large print on all four sides. The cashier was unsure of how to handle the situation and asked two co-workers for advice. She was instructed to change the price to the $19.74 given on the package. I later checked the Wal-Mart website and found the same grill listed at $25. I sent an email to their customer service and was told that "the
price shown around the box is for retail purposes only and does not apply to consumers." I was unaware that the price shown on the package wasn't the price that would be charged. Upon opening the box, I discovered that the grill was stickered with the same $19.74 price as given on the box. I believe Wal-Mart ordered this item specifically for sale in their stores - the box has the odd pricing they are known for and the web address also appears.
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!