Walmart — ricky norton
Today 12/12/08 I went to walmart to purchase a moneygram as asked by Ricky Norton of 10 Newbury Street, Damvers, MA 01923. I agreed to purchase a teacup size yorkie for $400 and was to be shipped via Delta soon after receipt of payment. I received my confirmation number and sent to Ricky, which we've had many text and voice conversations which I kept. After I left work to head to the Philadelphia airport to pick up the precious 1.5 lb. pup for my daughter as a christmas gift, I received a text from Ricky stating he needed $150 more because he forgot they charged a fee of 150 for a Live Animal Transportation Fee. I stressed to him that we had an agreement and I was paying nothing extra and demanded a refund. I have yet to hear from him nor been able to locate his whereabouts. Would walmart moneygram be able to track the facility where he picked up the money and possible have an ID or video of the person aleging to be Ricky Norton? I am demanding to him via text and VM that he refund or I am pressing legal action. This again, as for many, is most possibly and positivily, a scam and right bfore Christmas which in theses economin imes, the normal person can not afford to loose $400 PLUS $22.92 for the moneygram. I am asking for help from anyone and everyone who can direct me with this horrific situation. I am not only out a special specific Christmas present but $422.92 which will now doulble to make up for what I was suppose tho get for my daughter. I will accept phone calls o my cell [protected] if anyone has been through this and can guarantee me getting my money back.
Oh forgot, Ricky Norton's "cell" number is [protected]
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!