Walmart / Battery — bad batteries
In April 2008, I bought top of the line battery for security and had to wait several hours for installation.
Less than a month, battery failed and I had to jump start it. I again had to wait at Walmart for several hours and was told a cell had failed and the battery was bad. Less than a month later I again had a battery problem and was again told there was a bad cell. I asked for a refund and was told no. Within a few weeks, I again had problems starting the vehicle.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in St Louis, MO When I brought it in to Walmart, I was told it was a loose connection…but Walmart had installed the battery!! Now in July 2009, almost less than a year later, I again had problems starting my car. After a jump start, I was leary of driving the distance to Walmart AGAIN, and went to AutoZone where they tested the battery and showed me how the test machine showed it was BAD. I called Walmart and was told that if I brought it back in, they would give me a new battery…but with how many good cells? Walmart batteries SUCK! Beware…..a top of the line MAXX-75N battery….and you can’t trust it. I’m done….AUTOZONE is my HERO!
More Walmart / Battery Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!