Walmart / disgrace

Altamonte Springs, FL, United States Review updated:
I have been a proud Walmart shopper since I was a kid, but on Black Friday all of that changed!! Walmart shoppers are animals! A Walmart Employee in RI was trampelled to death as he attempted to open the doors (how I hope the murders are caught every damn one of them) A young pregnant Woman is put in the hospital by yet another Walmart crowd..the one I went to was filled with fist fights and merchandise being stolen out of carts and hands of other shoppers..

You people are truly animals! I was in a crowd in the Electronics Dept. attempting to reach a shelf to pick up my wanted item..a wrapped skid was in my way as was a demented wild eyed Woman who was holding her arms out blocking people from getting past her the whole time she was yelling at the top of her lungs "I WAS HERE FIRST" when I said politely "excuse me" then tried to walk past her she stiffened her arm and growled "over my dead body ###"..I hissed angrily "don't tempt me" then I shoved her arm out of my way then made my way around the skid before I could reach my destination she begins screaming at a Cop in a maniacal loud voice "OFFICER I WAS HERE FIRST SHE SHOVED ME OUT OF THE WAY ARREST HER, I WANT HER ARRESTED" The Cop snapped angrily "she's a shopper lady if anyone here gets arrested it will be you, now put your damn arms down and keep your hands off other shoppers" she lowered her arms then glared at me, but her evil glares stopped when she saw I was looking at the portable cd players hanging on the shelf beside the skid and I was not interested in what was on the skid...the funny thing is until they were unwrapped no one was aware of what was on each skid..most shoppers were blindly throwing things in their carts afraid someone else would get them first! Some even reached through the plastic and tried to get to the merchandise, I even saw a few sneaking and trying to put holes in the plastic while a Cop stood nearby! Sadly these are the same people who tell their kids to "respect others", "be honest" "don't start fights" and "show respect for the law".. Several groups of maniacs actually ripped through the plastic before the employees could do it the entire time they were screaming "IT'S 5"..they should have heard what the employees said about that!

I used the back aisles to make my way back to my Partner and our Best Friend...I watched as two Women got into a fight over a dog bed (does that make it a ### fight?)..now this behaviour was not due to the sale it was due to them being insane..there was 6 more of those same dog beds, same size and color on the shelf and they were NOT on sale!!

When I returned to my Partners side we went looking for the Hoodies that were on sale..another shopper heard us and proceeded to follow us to the hoodies..I found them first and told my Partner next thing I know this crazy Lady tries to shove me to the side and she begins frantically searching the rack, I found the 2 sizes we wanted then proceeded to put them in our cart, I noticed they were being studied by the same shopper and informed my Partner she decided to carry our merchandise so we halfed it between us and we left the cart sitting...

After awhile we decided to check out the dvd/vcr combos and found one on sale for $90..I handed my half of the merchandise to my Partner then picked up the player it was the last one on the shelf..as I turned around another crazy ### shopper walks up takes the box right out of my hand said "thank you" then walked away I turned to a Walmart Employee expecting help, but he only shrugged his shoulders said "crazy ### shoppers" then returned to his work..I thought about going after her, but that would have put me down to her level so instead I pointed her out to a Cop told him what had happened then watched as he talked to the female shopper she denied she did it, but then changed her story when she was informed there are working cameras in that dept. the Cop asked if I "wanted the player?" I said no because Walmart Employees are standing around with their heads up their ### letting psychotic ###ic shoppers attack other shoppers, steal other shoppers merchandise and threaten people..I told him an Employee actually saw what happened and offered no help at all and I refused to buy that player now..I told that customer she could have it, but I hoped it was defective and they refused to exchange it or give her her money back! The Cop however refused to let her keep the player he returned it to the shelf and stood watch over it until it was picked up by another shopper..the insane shopper did get another player she ended up paying about $120..I saw her angrily grab it off the shelf and put it in her cart! The whole time she was shooting me dirty looks like she was the victim, how I longed to walk over and clock her on the spot, but that would have lowered me to her pathetic level..

Here's the funny thing we left Walmart disgusted and went to Kmart..thanks to those sad ### Walmart shoppers we found bargain after bargain at Kmart..including popular movie titles for only $5..one film we saw at Walmart for $13, a male lunatic snatched it off the shelf before I could reach it, and yes it was the last one on the shelf. He actually laughed as he walked away!! However I ended up buying it at Kmart for only $5...I got the last laugh..Kmart shoppers were nice and well behaved there was about 20 people trying to reach a dvd /vhs player..I was the first one at the shelf then here came the rest when the Employee pulled the first box down he offered it to the Lady standing next to me she shook her head motioned toward me and said "she was here first" there was only 8 in stock, so you see the smart shoppers were at Kmart..the wild eyed feeding frenzy animals were shopping at Walmart...btw the combo player was on sale for $59.99 with a $10 rebate..that's right we paid only $50 for my Moms early Christmas present it plays great and my Mom is thrilled...I found a pair of pjs at Walmart for $16 on sale for $8 only one left in my size as I picked up the pj set a Woman grabbed it out of my hand and disappeared into the crowd...I then went to Kmart and found a $30 pj set for only $11..at Walmart I found a pack of 4 undies for $8 marked down to $5 there was only four pair inside, I put them back then watched as a shopper jerked them off the rack and ran off into the crowd..I later found a pack (at Kmart) of undies 8 pair for $8, I needed bras I found a sports bra at Walmart for $10..no one grabbed this from me I just decided that was not a good deal so I put it back..later at Kmart I found a 2 pack sports bra set for $8..that's right, 2 sports bras for for only $8..Thanks to those lunatic shoppers we found some great deals..despite that they should not be proud of themselves..after all there is at least one family out there who will be minus a loved one during Christmas!! My question is this how many Walmart shoppers would commit murder just to save a few dollars? Answer: roughly about 2000!

BTW Walmart shoppers if you were among that insane crowd not just here in Fla. but everywhere..ie pushing, shoving threatening, stealing merchandise out of shoppers carts and hands...cursing people you do not know, fighting or picking fights then be aware Walmart Employees and the normal shoppers like us who stood off to the side shaking our heads in disgust at the wild animalistic behavour you displayed well we made fun of you..big time!! Tell me this, if you have children, and if not (thank God btw no one wants someone like you breeding) then pretend you do, would you want your Children to act that way? And if the answer is either yes or no, then you should be ashamed! Because, if it's yes then someone like you should not be raising kids and if it's no then you are a hypocrite (sp?)

For those who answered no I have a message for you...when you go to Church be sure you pray for the people you trampled on, beat up, cursed out, pray for the child who is minus a toy you saw in another cart or in someone elses arms/hands and helped yourself to..and please be sure you say a prayer for that Man (and his family) who was murdered by Walmart Shoppers greed! Happy Birthday Jesus! And Merry Christmas everyone!
Ia

Comments

24th of Jul, 2008
I went to the walmart in quincy last Saturday to get a fishing license. When i approached the fishing hunting department, No one was at the registar. So i found an employee and told them i needed someone at the desk to purchase a license. She got on the phone and called someone telling them im waiting for a license. After 15 minutes and no arrival i picked up the phone, not knowing how it works and called any department that would answer, telling them im waiting for a license. they paged over the pa system asking for someone to help me at the fishing depatment for a license. After another 20 minutes, Still no one shows. Now because of the pa system, their are 3 of waiting for license's. i again got on the phone calling anyone who would answer. at this time its been an hour. Finally Moneque a so called department manager showed up and couldnt find the key to the drawer to get the slips we needed to fill out for the license. She was calling someone a few times, And still the clock is ticking. While ive been waiting customers are asking me for help finding items. I told them if i worked here i would have quit by now. I told Moneque i wanted a discount for the 3 other items i will be purchasing. She told me in no uncetain terms, That she "will not give me a discount and that she was on a break when she pulled away to help me" I then told her i wanted to speak to the person above her! She then told me, "Im used to people complaing and it dosent bother me" Also she stated "good luck with Michele she 's is younger than all of you waiting and dosent have a clue" Well Michele did show up and granted me a 10% discount and really had nothing to say.

Moneque also questioned the amount of my gift card, i told her it was a gift and i knew it was $30. Because my nephew gave it to me to get a fishing license. She obviously hasnt a clue how to do her job. And is rude, arrogant and should in no way be a department manager. If anything she should be unloading trucks, so she will have nothing to do with the customers. I will be sure to tell my nephew, to never get me gift card to Walmart again. i would rather stand in line somewhere else. I almost took my dog with me, and would have left her in the car, Thank god i didnt. The heat probably would have killed her..
  1st of Oct, 2008
The date is wrong, but this happened and I am hoping Walmart changes their policy..It was a busy shopping day toward Christmas..we had just begun shopping..no items in our cart..our first stop was the elctronics dept. we wanted to get some dvds..we picked out 4 dvds two were dvd sets about $40 a piece..the movies were $25 a piece..we placed them in our cart over $100 in total not counting tax..there was a line that stretched out around the entire length of the Elect. dept. into the shoes dept. we walked around the lines because we were not ready to leave yet..suddenly a walmart Employee jumps out at me scaring me silly I actually jumped, grabs my arm and yells "you have to pay for those movies here" I informed her we were not done with our shopping, she tightened her grip on my arm and said "you still have to pay for them here" I looked over at the long lines and said "like hell" I handed her the two dvd sets back and the two single movies..she made a face and said "don't you still want them?" I turned and said no we don't have time to stand in line twice..keep them! Then we walked away..I realize they have to protect themselves against theft, but my Partner and I are returning customers..acting as if everyone they come in contact with are thieves is very insulting..I for one do not appreciate it..I did end up getting both sets and both movies later, but not at Walmart..and we paid alot less for them! Btw we did find two movies up front in the 2 for $10 bin..we decided if they asked us to go to the electronic dept to pay for them we would just set them aside too, but happily they let us pay upfront for them...I should add when that Employee grabbed my arm she came close to getting her lights punched out, first by me then by my Partner...it is soo not a good idea to grab someone like that!
  8th of Oct, 2008
I received an ILO Tv purchased through walmart.com as a gift back in July 2007. I had no use for the TV until June of 2008 and I took it out of the package and plugged it in and it worked for 15 minutes and shut off. I tried to return it to my local walmart and called a rep at walmart.com to see if I could get a store credit or refund and I was refused. The return policy clearly states that damaged or defective equipment can be returned for a refund and the people at walmart refused to honor the return policy and turned me away.
  27th of Oct, 2008
Walmat did not bolt down their cart corral and upon entering the store a storm came in to Albuquerque, and slammed the cart into my brand new car and another new car. Walmart states that they are not responsible because I chose to shop on a stormy day and it was an "Act of God". I'm complaining because they denied my claim due to the fact that I was at fault for shopping at their store.
Ba
  27th of Oct, 2008
That's what small claims courts are for. Go get 'em!
Fi
  11th of Dec, 2008
I have had it with Walmart and their crappy electronics..first I bought a Walmart brand cd player..only paid $20 that should have been my first red flag..my Nephew who was barely 2 tore up the box, but at the time I was ok with that I had after all a cd player..it never played from the start..armed with my receipt I returned to Walmart hoping to get an even exchange I was even willing to pay more for a different brand..the CSM said no, then the store Manager said no..I figured it was because I no longer had the original box never mind I had the paperwork that came with it..so I figured that was my fault so I tossed the defective cd player in the garbage and proceeded to buy a Memorex portable cd player with radio for $30..everything was fine for awhile anyway, now four months later it plays only every once in awhile..at times I will put in a cd and it plays, no problem! Other times I'll put in a cd and it says "error disc" meaning the player isn't recognizing the cd it just played the day before..so I turn it off and listen to the radio for about an hour then lo and behold it starts working again..I contacted Walmart on the phone and was told basically "too bad so sad..it's past the return time limit". I now own a $30 radio! My Cousin was recently in Walmart exchanging a pir of jeans when a Lady in front of her attempted to return a mixer no box just the mixer, the attachments and the paperwork that came with it, was she refused??..Hell no! Turns out she was a Friend of the CSM.. My next cd player will come from Big Lots, I once bought one from there and it lasted for 5 years.
Ja
  22nd of Dec, 2008
I take surveys all the time for different products, places, etc. The walmart survey is the ONLY survey that requires you to "purchase, apply for, transfer balance, etc." In order to be entered for their " you could win one of five" $1000.00 gift cards.
Ja
  15th of Jan, 2009

Ep
  25th of Feb, 2009
I wouldn't really care if i waited that long for a slip, hey if i needed that slip then I would wait whatever time I needed to wait. Or I could've just left and gone somewhere else. There are customers that are really rude ever time they come to the store. And they wait because we are busy, not because we want them to wait. And some of them do understand, but then you get the ones that one discounts, freebies, and stuff like that.
Be
  6th of Apr, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
The pharmacy & the people don't care about thier costumers. You ask someone for help in a certain area that's not thier department. You ask for something to be ordered, they will not do it.
Mom has eye troubles, she uses eye drops every day. These are important drops for her, they may be Generic, but she needs them. This has made the 3rd or 4th time she's called her medicine in a day or 2 before hand. They tell her it'll be ready a certain day at a certain time, they should have it that day she goes to pick it up. Here lately they don't have it in stock. So why don't they call to let her know?
The pharmacy people also like to be rude. I have to wear a mask sometimes when I go shopping. They treat me as I'm an idot. One day one of them asked the other way I wear the mask, the other one said I was stupid. That's not the way to treat costumers. How would the like to be called idots?
Co
  28th of May, 2009
How is this Walmart's fault? The fact that customer's are insane on Black Friday is irrelevant to this website.
Lm
  28th of Jun, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
People are crazy. This weekend I was shopping at Wal-Mart with my boyfriend and some guy, old enough to be my dad, wanted to pick a fight with me and my boyfriend b/c he thought I cut him in line.

Here's the story;
We finished shopping and headed to the self-check-out lines. Some guy was standing in the middle between the first two so I just walked behind the first person I saw not really paying much attention to him. Then I realized the stupid woman in front of me had 50 items in the self checkout line!!! I saw another checkstand ahead of me and walked around this woman and stood behind another customer waiting his turn.

As I was standing there, happy with myself for not having to wait behind that ridiculous old woman, this psycho comes up to me and says I cut him when he was standing in the middle of the first 2 checkstands, rudely, and said he was going to go in front of me. I informed him that there is no "middle" line and that if he wants to get in line he can stand behind a checkstand of his choice. Then he starts getting all belligerent and getting in my face and calling me names. I do the same to him and look at the Wal-Mart associate running the self checkout lanes and she's just standing there watching and doesn't say a word. So we go back and forth with the name calling and my boyfriend comes up and says to the psycho "don't talk to her like that, sir" and he starts going at it with my boyfriend! More name calling and no Wal-Mart employee is doing crap about it. Then he says he could kick my bf's ### and wants to fight him outside and tells us to wait for him. Finally this pyscho just slams down his crap and storms out of the store. (HA HA HA!!!)

After that I just grumble to myself and my bf how effin' crazy and ridiculous that guy was. Then I procede to tell the other Wal-Mart shoppers that if they want to buy something they need to get into a line behind a checkstand and that there is no "middle" line.
During my transaction my card is getting declined which was odd. I know I had money on my card and try again, but it still doesn't work. So I use cash and finish my shopping. As my bf and I walk out we prepare ourselves for a fight with keys in hand ready to stab this guy if he tries to start anything. When we got outside he wasn't there and just begin to talk amongst ourselves what a complete psycho that was. Then we look up and see that psycho driving by in his car and calls us something with "fat mother effers" included. I told that guy to "look in the effin mirror, you bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep" as he drives away. I'm am not fat nor is my bf. We're far from it.

I seriously think this psycho was just mad b/c I was going to check out first and was smart enough to stand in an acutal line. Also, I think he felt like he would win with his b.s. argument b/c I'm a small, young woman with a skinny boyfriend.

Seriously, who does that? Why flip out? There is no designated "1 line start here sign" like at best buy. It's ridiculous to think that you can occupy 4 seperate checkouts just because you're standing in the middle of the first 2. (shakes head)

One last thing, I think that cashier did something to the self-checkout computers so I wouldn't have been able to complete my transaction. Luckily I had cash on me. If I could have re-lived that moment which I wouldn never, I would have cussed out that cashier for being useless and doing that nonsense in the end which didn't make sense.

There are many checkstands at Wal-Mart for a reason; to get people out of the store. There is no "middle" line. That means you cannot be in 4 lines at once. Pick one. If someone picks a better line, get over it, and move on with your life!!! Being a psycho about it is not the answer.

I would feel extremely embarassed if that was my dad. He was probably 50 years old acting like a 13 year old psycho. Now that's something to be proud of.
Bo
  29th of Nov, 2010
When I ordered my Compaq Presario SR1055f Destop Computer, w/ Vista Home Premium, from walmart.com, delivered

site to store, I was told this model qualified for the Windows 7 Home Premium Upgrade.It did not.I have call & complained to the people at 1-800-WALMART and was told that I could not return the computer because I had it for 30 days, which I had not.
Qu
  12th of Dec, 2010
I don't like Walmart very much, the lines take forever, the
managers are never there if you have a problem and the stores
don't even have a security guard inside nor outside the stores.
The prices are OK, but I really think other supermarkets are
way better.
Qu
  12th of Dec, 2010
Agree Disagree -2 Votes
If you don't sympathize with people's problems it's better not
to say anything . And do not post me anymore comments.
Au
  24th of Mar, 2011
Wow. That's all I can say. I worked at Wal-Mart last Christmas and you are 1000000% right! If only there were more like you and less of the crazy lunatics you just described!
Po
  22nd of Apr, 2011
yup, keep buying cheap ### and then complaining when it doesn't work, or last very long. smart move.
never knew there was actually a "walmart" brand
Av
  22nd of May, 2011
I worked in walmart store #0001 recently for last years black friday. Helping out in electronics close to five and in good faith we started opened skids five minutes early but still made people wait. Note, being in the emergency services I know and work closely with the police that were there. Anyway, I was unwrapping a skid of bluray players and a guy came up behind me, wraps me up in a headlock and tells me not to move until he gets what he wants. I am a graduate from a police academy and a concealed carry citizen. In ten seconds i broke his lock ripped his arm around (all the while wanting to pull my gun that i had unfortunatly left home luckily) bent the wrist up and locked it in the most painful position possible, then to teach him the error of his ways when he attacked again i broke his nose. He complained to one of the officers and pointed me out. The officer told him "I stood here and watched what you did, I dont feel sorry for you. THe only reason that i regret the action is it was in view of his children. However his kids didnt really care either. What kind of people are these.
Fr
  29th of May, 2011
If you go shopping on black friday you are likley have decreased life expectancy

Walmart Stores Logo Walmart Stores