Walmart / accused of theft
went to buy groceries at walmart with my wife and 5 year old daughter last week and I started to check out and as usual most of the lanes were closed and the few that were open were lined up so I did the self checkout after scanning almost 300.00 worth of groceries and bagging all of it I took my things to my pickup and started loading all of it when a man said there was a mistake with some of my items could I return to the store with him...we hauled all of our things back inside and followed him to an office and he went through all of our bags and checked all of the items off of the receipt but one little 9.00 outfit for my daughter did not scan and he accused us of stealing and grilled us forever and asked what our intentions were by going to self check out and told me I would be receiving a warning in the mail! if it did not scan why did the weight meter not go off when I put it in bagging? why would I spend almost 300.00 and then try to steal a 9.00 outfit??? I spend almost 1000.00 a month at walmart but I wont anymore! I have never been so embarrassed in my whole life!!! the security tape clearly showed me scanning the item! there is a right way to do things but this was handled the wrong way and now you have lost my business!
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!