WallStickerOutlet.com / They do not deliver their products and lie

1363 Lincoln Avenue STE 3, Holbrook, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 631-676-2055

I placed an order over 4 weeks ago for a product they state
takes 2-3 weeks to ship. My order was $ 260.0. When I never received
confirmation of the shipment I emailed them. They repeatedly told me that the item had shippped and I would receive it on this day, then that day. I finally asked for tracking number and then found the manufacturer online (on FB and on etsy). They confirmed that they do not pay their bills and their orders were on hold.
The manufacturer graciously shipped my product that night and provided a tracking number. Wallstickeroutlet.com
has lied in every email they have sent me, and now they are back pedaling to try and "resolve" the issue by offering a credit for what I
purchased, they are appalled that one of their artisans would tell me that they are not paying their bills. I told them they should be appalled by their customer service. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!

Lo
Mar 19, 2014

Comments

• Co
      14th of Aug, 2014

I am in the same situation right now - I ordered and was charged for a product almost a month and a half ago but I have not received it. They don't answer the phone but they respond to my emails telling me its the product has shipped and is on its way but it never shows up. How did you find the manufacturer?

• Ha
      6th of Apr, 2015

I am having the same issue, made the order on the 12th of January, received only half of my order. After contacting them several times, they told me that the shipment was sent but as I have never received it, they will send another one - well, by the 20th of March I gave up and asked them for refund. At the beginning of April, I had to send them another email to remind them the refund - they replied again, that it should be refunded within 24 hours - will see.