WalkingManInc.com / I Got Ripped Off by www.WalkingManInc.com

1 Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:

I ordered services for walkingmaninc.com to deliver flyers to homes in Fresno and when I went out there to verify the delivery there was only 2 people working and I was told that there was going to be 20 workers.

I called and they have no answers other than I must have not seen the rest of the workers. I thought that they would get it done right because they have been in business for a while.

I tried a few companies and this is frustrating.
I got ripped off.

More WalkingManInc.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Gy
      16th of Jun, 2016
    WalkingManInc.com - My Flyers were in the Trash
    WalkingManInc
    801 East 6th Street
    Los Angeles
    California
    Phone: 213-625-1497
    walkingmaninc.com

Our fitness company hired the walking man to deliver our flyers to homes right by our fitness gym that we just opened. My wife did some research online and found this company, we wanted 20, 000 flyers to homes closes to our business. They were suppose deliver within 2 miles of our business, but instead delivered 10 miles away. (that was the first problem) the second problem was we received a phone call that 4 boxes of our flyers were found in a dumpster 14 miles away. We picked them up and complained to the company, they indicated that we were lying and made up the story so we can try to get a refund. Long story short. We lost our money and did not get our flyers delivered. Beware. We were wondering why at the beginning why their rates was a lot lower than everybody else.