WALKFIT PLATINUM / Overcharged and no communiction

8950 Toronto Ave.
Phone: 8772649243
WalkFit overcharged me by $9.95. I authorized them to charge me $19.95 for the product and $9.95 for shipping. They charged me $19.95 for the product and $19.90 for shipping. I sent them an email on March 21, 2009 requesting a refund and despite there autoreply email stating that they would respond within 48 to 72 hours I have not had a response in 4 months.

A  21st of Sep, 2009 by
Likewise, I ordered the walkfit and was charged a additional $24.85 for rush shipping. I no for a fact that I did no order them rush shipping. Of course when I called and asked if I sent them back would my $24.85 be returned and was told no, only the cost of the cushions would be refunded. I am quite livid about this rip off. I did not authorize this amount.
A  4th of Oct, 2009 by
walk fit over charged me by about $60. i returned the entire thing when it got here and am still waiting on my reimbursement. it has been nearly 3 months now and the people at customer service are rude and not at all helpful. i'm severly pissed off
A  15th of Apr, 2010 by
I ordered and never received product but they took my money. 20+emails and 2 snail mail letters and NO REFUND yet. It's been 3+ months.