Walkfit / Terrible experience

I ordered 3 Walkfits in August and my order was missing one set. I have not been able to get the other set and it is now November. I can never talk with the same person twice nor can I get the same service center twice. It is very difficult to understand many or the people at the centers and I am always getting cut off and have to start over again with another call.

My account was charged the full amount for the 3 pairs along with outrageous shipping on all 3 pairs. They do not want to reimburse me for the missing pair and yet they have not sent it either.

Va

Comments

• Wi
      26th of May, 2009

I had a similar experience, I ordered just the insoles and did not order anything else. My charge was $ 39.85
    When the order came it had some sample bottles in it and I set them aside and do not use the additional lotions.
    A month later a package arrives again from Walkfit and I call the company that I did not order any additional products. They told me that there was a letter in my package that explained that if I did not want anymore items I should have called them and cancell the order (that I have never ordered in the first place).
    I told them that I did not authorize any charges to my VISA account but now the statement has come in there is a charge for $44.85. I called them and complained. they gave me an authorization number to mail it back (of course at my expense in order for me to have proof that I returned the bottles) and then they will give me a refund of $44.85.
    THESE PRACTICES ARE DECEIPTFUL AND ONLY HURT CLIENTS LIKE ME WHO NEVER EVER WILL DEAL WITH THEM AGAIN AND MAKE THIS KNOW SOTHAT OTHERS WILL BE CAREFUL IN DEALING WITH THEM OR NOT.

• Kk
      28th of Jul, 2009

They scammed me, too. I returned the entire box of "stuff" for a refund and have not heard back from them one month later. They made an unauthorized charge to my AMEX card the same day that they received my returned package. This is a criminal-acting group of scam artists and I will have to fight them, I suppose. They also charged an outrageous amount for their shipping charges to me (including "processing charges") and I did NOT request express shipping.

• Wa
      6th of Dec, 2009

Why is it this company is able to repeatedly get away with cheating and outright stealing peoples money?