Walk Fit / Inauthorized charge

1 20100 S. Vermone AveTorrance, CA, United States
Phone: 800 819 6294

On 10/06/08, I ordered a pair of Walk Fit via web site with regular shipping. Order confirmation promptly returned on 10/07 that order was quote " received and will be prcessed. Standard time for delivery is 3 to 4 weeks, although most in-stock items will be shippee within the next 7 to 10 business days. Rush orders will arrive within 5 days and that all ordes are shipped via US Postal service." I finally received order on 10/27/08 via USPS but they charged me Rush shipment fee of additional charge of $9.95. This makes shipping charge more costly than the product of which I would never agree to do. I called [protected] to inquire, the person who answered insisted that I requested for rush delivery. I told him that there were no detail provided in order confirmation; and even if I did order rush, the order did not arrive within 5 to 10 business days as confirmed on email. He said normal delivery was 21 days and 15 days for rush delivery. I stated that this was not acceptable and wanted to speak to his manager, he said there's no manager and no one that I could advance this complaint forward. I sent another email to document this complaint on 10/28 and have not heard back. The web site tries to sell you all kinds of product before you complete the transition, so be aware of buying stuff that you dont intend. The order confirmation to me never stated product purchased nor shipping mode which is highly unprofessional. Seems like this is the business practice that this company deploys against customers. This product used to be called Phase 4. Wonder why they changed the name ?? Buyers beware !~!

Wi