Walgreens / sweepstakes

Wildwood, NJ, United States Review updated:

Put me down as another frustrated walgreen consumer who tried to enter your monthly cash sweepstakes and ran into the web site run a muck. My survey number was [protected] with a password of [protected]. Perhaps walgreens needs a new web master. adios, Bob

Comments

• Kr
      7th of Oct, 2009

Went to Walgreens store and on receipt says to login to website for sweepstakes, but there isn't any sweepstakes anywhere...Need to fix register receipts, false information on them...

• Ti
      5th of Dec, 2009

I don't know what they did but walgreens mest up the online sweepstakes I don't think I ever heard of any one winning any how I entered a couple times but theyv'e messed it up

• Ka
      25th of Dec, 2009

When you go to the website there is a lot of different advertising and nowhere to sign up for the sweepstake. Is this not fraud?

• Sk
      8th of Jan, 2010

im ryan from hawaii january 8 2009 3:00 pm this is my first time to enter at WALGREEN'S at 1488 Kapiolani Blvd to buy a medicine for my tooth... and i just walking and cheking some stuff... i just pick one item and at that moment i justcheking my creditcard to my bag... i retuned that item to wat shelve belong while ching my card a guy who work their name jonh asking me where is the item inside their box ... and i feel he is accusing me that i steal that item so i prove it he was wrong i open my bag ang show him i very off set .. bcus they treathing their customer like they stealing something ... and he never said to me SORRY ... YOU NEED TO TEACH THAT CREW OF YOURS ... i will never enter any walgreen's this is my first and last that i will go to that store ... its trauma to me

• Bd
      28th of Jan, 2010

Why is Walgreens continuing to offer the monthly cash sweepstakes if you can't access it on the website?

28th of Jan, 2010

I have totally boycotted Walgreens, they are such a scam pharmacy, when I check prices against other pharmacies they are sometimes as much as 100.00 dollars more, for exact meds, Walgreens does'nt surprise me anymore with their outragousnous, boycott them too, then you have'nt any questions.

• Ro
      4th of Feb, 2010

It looks like I am another customer that has been duped by Walgreens again. I was under the impression that i could enter a sweepstakes by going online, but i see that i cannot.My survey number is 0685-8330-902 and password is 1100-2042-016

• De
      23rd of Feb, 2010

WHY CAN'T I GET INTO YOUR MONTHLY SWEEPSTAKES, EVERYTHING I CLICK ON DOESN'T HAVE THE SURVEY.

DENNIS R. NOLL

• De
      27th of Mar, 2010

I love Walgreens! I grew up having Walgreens meet my family's medication needs. I love the employees friendly greetings and helpfulness. The pharmacy staff is very knowledgable. I just wanted to enter the sweepstakes. If there's not one it should be taken off the receipts. Thanks for being a top notch store!

• Je
      7th of Aug, 2010

I, TOO, AM HAVING A PROBLEM GETTING INTO WALGREENS FEEDBACK SWEEPSTAKES. WHAT'S THE PROBLEM? I TRIED YAHOO AND GOOGLE. NOTHING.

CAN IT BE FIXED. WHY IS IT SUCH A HASSLE.

I HAVE GOTTEN IN BEFORE WITH NO PROBLEM, BUT NOT TODAY.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.

JH

• Mu
      9th of Aug, 2010

When you go to the Walgreens website to complete the survey for Sweeptakes, one cannot be found. Several other customers have been complaining about the same problem. Is this a scam or what?

• Wi
      11th of Oct, 2010

As a regular Walgreens' customer I have entered the Cash Sweepstakes in the past, however, I now notice that you have made it difficult (and to this point I might say impossible, ) to sign up on the sweepstakes. To me this is a real "downer" and mistake on Walgreen's part. What this evasive step by you does is to change my opinion to negative vibes regarding this supplier vs. a positive view.
    W. G. Rogers, Survey # 1090-1333-918 ; Password: 4101 - 0112 - 016