Walgreens / walgreens electric toothbrush
I have purchased 3 Walgreens brand electric tooth brushes over the last couple of month and they have all quit working shortly after the purchase. I tried replacing the batteries but that was not the issue.
I originally bought 2. One quit working and I took it back and traded for the same kind. Then other one quit working so I took it back and traded for a different brand...which works just find. Now the other Walgreens brand has quit.
In the past I have had good luck with Walgreens brand products but I am very dissatisfied with this product and will not be purchasing the Walgreens brand again.
More Walgreens Complaints & Reviews
- Walgreens - as an employee 
- Walgreens - refuse to pay back 
- Walgreens Phone Card - calling cards 
- Walgreens - employee relations 
- Walgreens - $3000. sweepstakes 
- Walgreens - prompt vs inept customer service. 
- Walgreens - advair diskus & emergency inhaler refill
- Walgreens - pharmacy - failure to correct prescription error, unethical behavior
- Walgreens - unethical behavior
- Walgreens - cashier