Walgreen's / staff

20 west ave apt 3t, norwalk, CA, United States Review updated:

On Mon. Dec. 10 I was in line at a Norwalk, CT Walgreen's, a place where I've had overwhelmingly positive experiences. When I got to the cashier, she sneezed practically in my face!!! No apology, either!! So disgusting!! I spoke up in a sharp tone, telling her how I felt about what she did, and she mumbled something or other sotto voce. I felt totally disrespected!! Luckily I didn't catch any germs this time. I contacted cs center, and the apathy was so obvious!! Profits before people!!!

Tl
Dec 18, 2018

Comments

• Ar
      23rd of Dec, 2018

I'm under the impression everyone at Walgreens pharmacy in Clackama hates their jobs and customers. I have been going to this Walgreens ever since it opened at this location. I am never greeted with a smile and they are very good at ignoring me. The last time I was in there the gentleman waiting on me left in the middle of my transaction to help someone at the front of the store without telling me that's what he was doing and left me waiting for him to return for appx. 5 /7 minutes. He never apologized when he returned either. I have actually gotten to the point where I absolutely hate going to pick up my percriptions. They need some serious help with customer service.

23rd of Dec, 2018

@Arlene Gibson You're a [censored] for continuing to shop there.

• Ar
      23rd of Dec, 2018

@Mrs Bean This is the only place I can go. I was banned from other stores in my area. One for shoplifting and another or causing a scene as they say. Yeah the man went to help a customer was was injured and fell in a puddle of water and broke her arm, but that is her problem. Hope he dies. the rude gentleman and the lady he helped.

23rd of Dec, 2018

@ArIene Gibson Gee, I wonder the fvk why!!!

29th of Dec, 2018

@ArIene Gibson So you want the man who fell and the lady who helped him to die and "they say" YOU caused a scene? Fool, you DID! I can tell right now, Little Miss Shoplifter, you are lowlife trash which does not deserve to be allowed in any store. No one wants to be stolen from! Did you go to jail for your crimes ( I know there's more than one)?

23rd of Dec, 2018

Waitaminute... Don't you know ANYTHING about sneezes?

1: a majority of them sneak up on you so you really don't have time to crook/arm it.

2: your body automatically closes your eyes when you do sneeze, so your eyeballs don't go shooting out of your head. That means she might not have seen you since you stated you had just gotten to her.

3: this is a bodily function that MUST be completed when it happens. The air that comes out of your nose/mouth comes out at 200+have miles an hour. Ifyou plug your nose when you sneeze that air has to go somewhere. If it goes out of your ears you run the risk of blowing out your eardrums, thus making you DEAF!

4: when you sneeze you stop breathing for a couple of seconds. You need time to recover.

5: people sneeze for a myriad of reasons, mainly to rid the body of irritants near the body. So this is probably your fault for churning up God knows what when you approached her.

6: you yell at me for performing a bodily function that I can not help or stop, I'd puke on you. You deserve that.

23rd of Dec, 2018

I can't believe m*o*r*o*n is censored.