Walgreens / present identification

5 PO Box 100124, Brooklyn, NY, United States Review updated:

January 09/2019: While purchasing a bottle of Robitussin Honey Cough + Congestion DM at store #03498. I was asked by cashier # [protected] to present my ID card. I showed her my federal law enforcement ID. She said no I need to see your drivers license. I said why do I need to show my ID anyway ? She stated that is the protocol when you are purchasing this item. I complied presenting my drivers license. I then called and spoke to the person on duty in the pharmacy and told what had happen. She said yes the protocol is to ask for ID when purchasing this item to make sure the person buying this item is 18 years of age. I said to her I am 82 years young with a head of gray hair and beard couldn't the cashier see that ? The OIC said you have to show your ID. I disagree. The staff working in this area show be properly trained. I felt humiliated and harassed. Transaction #2556363. Customer. Henry Young tel # [protected]. 01/15/2019.

He
Jan 15, 2019

Comments

• Mr
      19th of Jan, 2019

Eighty two years young.

Who are you. Regis Philbin?

19th of Jan, 2019

You felt humiliated and harassed because you decided to behave like a while two year young brat! If you're 82 then act it. If you were in law enforcement then you should set an example and do as you're told!

You must think you fart ice cream cones and glitter rainbows.

Elitist people like you suck.

12th of Feb, 2019

@Mrs Bean Mrs Bean, do you know the definition of a [censored]?

12th of Feb, 2019

@Mr. Juan No, it's censored, fool.

Cuvagina

12th of Feb, 2019

Over a month and a half later...