Walgreens / points
I have a Walgreens card, when asked to input my zip code I did. However, I have moved since originally obtaining the card and was told I need to go online to put in my current zip code. After searching your site, I don't see anywhere online to update the info.
My card number is [protected], please update my zipcode to 07081 and confirm via email to email@example.com.
Updated by Crmllady, Mar 19, 2018
Walgreens would not let me use my points.
More Walgreens Complaints & Reviews
- Walgreens - as an employee 
- Walgreens - refuse to pay back 
- Walgreens Phone Card - calling cards 
- Walgreens - employee relations 
- Walgreens - $3000. sweepstakes 
- Walgreens - Pharmacy
- Walgreens - Employees acting very rude borderline racist.
- Walgreens - Pricing (gouging)
- Walgreens - western union
- Walgreens - manger mrs. bates