Walgreens / points
I have a Walgreens card, when asked to input my zip code I did. However, I have moved since originally obtaining the card and was told I need to go online to put in my current zip code. After searching your site, I don't see anywhere online to update the info.
My card number is [protected], please update my zipcode to 07081 and confirm via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated by Crmllady, Mar 19, 2018
Walgreens would not let me use my points.
More Walgreens Complaints & Reviews
- Walgreens - as an employee 
- Walgreens - refuse to pay back 
- Walgreens Phone Card - calling cards 
- Walgreens - employee relations 
- Walgreens - $3000. sweepstakes 
- Walgreens - prescription was incorrect
- Walgreens - prompt vs inept customer service. 
- Walgreens - advair diskus & emergency inhaler refill
- Walgreens - pharmacy - failure to correct prescription error, unethical behavior
- Walgreens - unethical behavior