Walgreenspharmacy/ pharmacist

My name is Kelvin Hunt. Im a disabled vet with osteomalacia. Because of my diagnoses i'm forced to take some pretty strong medication. On more than one occasion I have left the pharmacy, at the corner of highway 501 and 16th Avenue in Conway south carolina, feeling a combination of anger and fear because of a mix up on the pharmacist end. I kept those emotions to myself. Even though I was terrified to have the symptoms of withdrawal from not having my medication. But when I feel i'm being profiled against I have to speak up. My hard copy for my medication got wet while in my wallet. I had the wallet and everything else that was in it still at but I dried the prescription. I was told because it had been wet they couldn't accept it.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Conway, SC I have been using that pharmacy for over 2 years and taking that medication for 14 years. With all the money that my insurance pays you'd think a little extra leg work like maybe calling the doctor to verify that is a real script, or maybe do a history search in my name to see if that's my normal script. But no im told to make the 300 mile round trip to my doctor to get a new hard copy. The people who need their medications are being punished for the people who abuse the. Im 46 y/o african American veteran with dreadlocks. Doctors have told me that "if a pharmacist doesn't like your look they can refuse you". Maybe walgreens needs to reevaluate how they judge people. A heart attack can be caused by being off you're meds for days and then starting up on the regimen that took years to build a tolerance to.

Ke