Walgreens Pharmacy / fill my prescription wrong way

My doctor send my prescription to walgreens pharmacy at 9:00am on 12-03-2009. when i pick up my prescription I saw it was wrong. I called my doctor to see that it right or not. prescription is wrong. walgreen pharmacy never called me back

i believe walgreen pharmacy is mass my prescription up. don't trust walgreens

if i give walgreens pharmacy rating i give ( it was poor service)

Ja

Comments

• Go
      4th of Jun, 2009

Good God are you functionally ###ed?

• Wa
      2nd of Jul, 2009

almost same thing with me I also went to walgreens and dropped off prescriptions and asked if i had a refill on a class 4 anxiety med and tech said yes, i had dr visit next day dr wrote prescription i said i just got this come to find out i had no refills like walgreens claimed and the flirtty guy who filled it added the refill and then deleated the transaction so i paid for the co pay but it was unauthorized as in my state no refill on this drug as i now know in the state i was in about 30 min away they have refills walgreens was to fire him but then said they seen the refill i said you told me yesterday you seen he added it and then deleated after i was fone and kept money from drawer for it walgreens failed to agree so luckily i have a good Dr. who told me to call the police on these idiots as I called up the ladder from calling 1800 walgreens for complaint line they are not admitting and hung up so police are involved now, not to mention he violated Hippa act and pulled my numbr off computer and called for 2 days i seen the odd area code and looked it was his cell as my mother noticed he wrote it on the back of a WALGREENS RECEIPT. sue them they will turn it around on the customer and keep a log of events id call an attorney google a good one with specialty in that field.

30th of Dec, 2009

WALGREENS GAVE MY HUSBAND SOMEONE ELSES MEDS. HE TOOK THEM ALL----BEFORE HE SAW THEY WERENT HIS!!!
    WALGREENS, WE CALLED----THEY PUT US ON HOLD AND WOULDNT COME BACK ON AND TELL US WHATS GOIN ON. AFTER 15 MINS. WE HUNG UP AND THEY NEVER CALLED US BACK EITHER. THIS IS IN COLUMBUS, MS.