Walgreens / inconsistent coupon policy
Walgreens needs to print and distribute their coupon policy to ALL of their stores, distric managers, store managers, employees, post in all employee breakrooms, on their website, and have copies available in stores and/or on the internet for consumers.
They are inconsistent with stating what the coupon policy is.
I am WEARY of being told by one cashier that I can't use a coupon or more than one register reward, etc. and then literally the next day being told by that same cashier or another something totally different. They keep giving me the excuse that the policy has changed! I have called Walgreens customer service so that I can find out for myself just what the coupon policy states, and have been told that an area manager would call back, but does not.
I am not trying to abuse coupon usage, and I would welcome a copy of the coupon policy so that I am on the same page as the cashier, store manager, etc.
How can I plan my shopping list for a store when I NEVER know if I can actually use a coupon or not when it is time to check out? I can go to Walmart or other drug stores such as CVS and Rite-Aid and know exactly what coupons I can use because they are CONSISTANT with their coupon policies. It really can be very simple.
WALGREENS! PLEASE PUBLISH A COUPON POLICY!!!
More Walgreens Complaints & Reviews
- Walgreens - as an employee 
- Walgreens - refuse to pay back 
- Walgreens Phone Card - calling cards 
- Walgreens - employee relations 
- Walgreens - $3000. sweepstakes 
- Walgreens - pharmacy services
- Walgreens - present identification 
- Walgreens - I was turned away from a nurse practitioner to be seen
- Walgreens - drivers license scan for cigarettes
- Walgreens - employee complaint store #30