Walgreens / pharmacy sucks every time!
Every time... I give them another chance and another chance, hoping that maybe they would get a little better at what ever they are running over there. Every time I get a prescription filled there, it could be 8 hours later and they still won't have it ready. Every time I go there - drive-thru or going inside - there is always a long, long line, and it takes about 10 minutes just for someone to finally get their medicine. I always see customers shaking their heads with disbelief, and I ask myself why do we go through walgreens for prescription refills? Yes, it may be closer to the house than other places, but I am at the point where it is not worth it! The time it would take to drive somewhere else, pick up the meds, and come home, I would still be in the drive thru waiting for my walgreens refills. I am changing my pharmacy tomorrow, this place is awful with a capital "a"!!! Thank you for letting me vent.
More Walgreens Complaints & Reviews
- Walgreens - as an employee 
- Walgreens - refuse to pay back 
- Walgreens Phone Card - calling cards 
- Walgreens - employee relations 
- Walgreens - $3000. sweepstakes 
- Walgreens - balance rewards breaks customer contract (they are making it up as they go)
- Walgreens - coupons/store policy
- Walgreens - pharmacy at lois and hillsborough ave tampa fl 33614
- Walgreens - unethical/illegal behavior
- Walgreens - pharmacy