Walgreens / stolen merchandise - nobody cares!
The other day I was at the checkout counter at Walgreens. There were at least three employees standing around. Only one that was busy, which was the lady ringing up my items that I was purchasing.
While standing there I happened to notice a very young suspicious man (probably in his late teens to early twenties) quickly, and nervously walk out the door setting off the security theft system. I was totally shocked to see that not one of the three employees even so much as acknowledged the fact that this young man just stole merchandise from them! There is no possible way that they didn't see or hear the same thing I had just witnessed? I came to the conclusion that they just didn't care! Now I realize that perhaps they chose not to go after or confront the perpetrator for their own safety, that's one thing! But they literally acted as if they didn't have a care in the world! It's sad if this is what the world is coming to! Is theft and robbery in these neighborhoods such a common thing that people just don't care anymore? And the fact that nobody does anything about it, just condones it, and sets them and others up for more robberies in the future.
More Walgreens Complaints & Reviews
- Walgreens - as an employee 
- Walgreens - refuse to pay back 
- Walgreens Phone Card - calling cards 
- Walgreens - employee relations 
- Walgreens - $3000. sweepstakes 
- Walgreens - prescription was incorrect
- Walgreens - prompt vs inept customer service. 
- Walgreens - advair diskus & emergency inhaler refill
- Walgreens - pharmacy - failure to correct prescription error, unethical behavior
- Walgreens - unethical behavior