Walgreens / medication

United States Review updated:

When I had been sick, the doctor prescribed a medication for me that I would take. I went to Walgreens and ordered the medication. I had been prescribed to this drug before and knew how long it would be before it was ready. When I arrived back at Walgreens, the pharmacist handed me the bottle of medication. I paid and returned home. When I opened the bottle, the, the medication was a powder. I knew this wasn't correct from my past experiences with this drug. It was supposed to be a liquid. I returned to Walgreens and requested to speak to the manager. I showed him the bottle of powder and told him that it was not correct. As a result, they made me a second bottle of the medicine. This time, it was as it was should be.

Jb

Comments

5th of Feb, 2010

Dropped a perscription off at 11;ooam went back later was told i already picked it up! no i said ck your sig. book . they ckd no you did not pick up ok gave me script i got home ckd the script and they gave me 12 pills instead of 60 i called and they gave me a hard time told me it was right ! i said read it again it is take 1 every 12 hrs. not 12 quanity!! your right they say come in and get the rest i go in get the right amt. pay for them gave them another script to fill that they mail to your home . they say it will be delivered tuesday it is a next day delivery always i said mon. is exceptable but not tues. ok she says i had to tell her we pay today oh thanks they said ok now i go to pay she says 150.00 no it is never that high ck again! she does comes back and says oh its 30.00 much more like it wouldnt you say!! someone needs to check on those people working that pharmacy today!! there were other people having just as hard a time as me!! 1 woman dropped her persc. off at 1;00 came in at 8;00 and was told she had to wait another 30 min. unacceptable!!! please have someone ck. on them before they give someone the wrong meds. or short an elderly person who will run short before end of time!!! thank you

• Gu
      5th of Feb, 2010

Sounds like Walgreen's -- the most incompotent pharmacy around today. I have had numerous problems with the pharmacy and the durable medical equipment division. Do you know that they even billed my insurance 7 months beyond the the purchase price. The billing is to stop once it meets the purchase price. I had to report that division to the Better Business Bureau in order to try and get a resolve. For the pharmacy -- I changed to CVS and all I can say is what a WONDERFUL difference. They fill the RX when they say it will be filled for the quantity indicated and it is ready when they say it will be. CAN YOU IMAGINE!! Walgreens is does not know what they are doing anymore from EVERY LEVEL, be it corporate, pharmacy, dme, photo, retail. Here I come CVS!!!

14th of Jan, 2011

They got me for a $130.00. I received this box in the mail. Didn't who, what why or where it came from. I set it on the counter until I received either an invoice or email, something!. Yesterday I received a text msg from my bank alerting me my acct balance had dropped below the threshold low. As I stood baffled reading my text I also started to develop a migraine, stress related nausea & major anxiety because I had to call in to pay my light bill before the end of the day or my 5 children & I would be in the dark the next day. I pulled up my statement on the computer & all it had was a 800#. I called & they told me it was beyond the 10 day trial period, I asked her so "you're telling me I'm out $130.00"? She started to ramble typical crooked salesmen mumbo jumbo, whooptie whoop whoop & B.S. when I interupted and very aggitated and aggressivey I asked her "SO ARE U TELLING ME I'M OUT OF $130.00 THEN??!!! She said well, uh, uuhhh yes & I replied to that "That's ALL I ASKED YOU IDIOT"!! $130.00????? For crap I will never use, can't sell, can't give it away and every bone in my body is telling me it's a sin to throw away $130.00 of Brand New, Trendy cosmetics. I don't know what to do. I am sick. BTW, we won't be in the dark until Monday, nonetheless we will be in the dark & cold, we have ZERO Family here in S.A. It's that old feeling again, the Big guy steps all over the little guy, completely helpless, completely robbed & stolen from and because I am poor I have no where to turn for help & nobody to even talk to. This feeling of being victimized is very similar to the feeling felt after being robbed and mugged just without the physical wounds or fear they'll return to attack me again cause I cancelled my card. I didn't trust them that they wouldn't rob me again next month. The humility, panic, fear & worry over how I'm going to feed my children with out any electric is absolutely heartbreaking, embarrassing and scary. I could lose my family because these ###s in Harrisburg, PA. are sitting fat & full on my last $130.00 until only God knows when, I had to sell my kids Bunny and my bedroom set to pay my bills this month and this was the last of everything I owned with any kind of monetary value. I'm sure they're gonna eat & sleep & be warm with no worries though. Never again.

14th of Jan, 2011

This is the same comment thread as above. Just hoping it isn't all chopped & screwed up like that one. I also had a picture attachment that isn't attached also. Basically it is a redo attempt:

THIS COMPLAINT IS SUPPOSED TO BE UNDER

"MINERAL ELEMENTS by Eden"

NOT WALGREEN'S!!!
    GGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHH. I sure hope I don't have to write a complaint on this site for this site

• Jb
      20th of Jan, 2011

Thanks Brenda

• En
      4th of Apr, 2011

Sounds to me like they gave you the medication without adding the water to it, I have had them do that to me only they didn't add the correct amount of water. So when I went back they still tried to blame it on me for not checking it BEFORE I left the store. It's always the customer's fault when it comes to them.