walgreen drug / return policy

1 La Grange, IL, United States Review updated:

almost a month has passed since I returned 16.00 worth of merchandise..received a plastic card and was told my money was on it..went to the pharmacy to pick up my percripstion.that same day...no money was on the plastic card..called a manager who claimed I had to wait longer before the credit could be used...I waited around the store..asked a cashier if she could read the amt credited on this plastic card..No she said I would have to buy something...I had already paid for my perscription with my cash due to the fact no money was on that card...again I called the manager (at this point approx one hour or more has passed)./..and explained I was not going until the 16. dollars was returned to ME>...Now I am on a oxygen tank and with all the time passing I trusted this manager who assured me the credit was on there..this after he made a big deal about having to check all the registers for my return transaction..and returned home with this credit card containing what I thought was the evasive 16...Surprise...about a week later, I gave my grandaughter the card to use as she was going to walgreens...NOTHING on the card...do you beleive this???? If walgreens is waiting for me to drop dead or just forget it..they are wrong...my future busness will be with Wal mart or any one other than walgreens

More walgreen drug Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ti
  13th of Jan, 2009

Every time I go to Wallgreen's in response to a sale ad, the item (s) are not in stock. It can be just after the ad comes out or a few days later. When I say every time I mean every time.
It get's old wasting time and gas. If the item(s) I went after aren't in stock I make it a point not to buy anything else.

Wa
  1st of Feb, 2009

You're probably so old you spent the credit and forgot about it, i wish you WOULD drop dead, old lady.

6th of Mar, 2009

I agree Walgreen's is a horrible place to do business and I will never go there again. They treat their employees horribly, their pricing is ALWAYS wrong. Everythime I go there it's oothing but a headache!

Wa
  7th of Jul, 2009

Get a life. Stop being so darn difficult. Your the only person I've ever met that has an hour or more to wait for $16. You're probably getting a government check.

Qu
  15th of Jul, 2009

See what most people don't understand about Walgreens ads is it is not the CASHIERS fault that the store doesn't has the item, it is a Corp issue or something else so stop taking it out on the cashier

Ol