Walgreeens / lied, indifference to customer.

United States, California, Concord
1800 concord avenue
Phone: 925-674-8789
Went to concord Walgreeens @ 9:45 p.m to get a cough syrup. Ask a female employee if I could used the washroom. She reply: the washroom has been cleaned. What is the nature of my business to used the washroom for? For washing hands is okay, since the washroom is clean and if I used it, there's no one to clean it after me. I asked so you are saying I can not used the washroom and the restroom is closed for the customers. she said she does not wish the wash room to be dirty. Well, I walked over the cash register and ask the cashier if I could used the restroom. He asked what is the nature of your business to used the restroom? and shout across the room to the woman I just spoke to: say is'nt the washroom is out of service? turn to me and said if you wish to washed your hand you can used it. I reply Yes!
When I arrived to the restroom to my disappointment the floor was litter with paper towels and there's was nothing wrong the the toilet.
I spoke with the assistant manager on duty to inform him that I did not appreciate being lied to. The woman shouted back from the isle saying I heard it wrong and called me a liar instead in front of the three other employee's and said there's nothing he could do. Told him I don't want him to discipline or fire them, just apologize and maybe inform them as to the regulation the used of the washroom so customer is inform.