Waldorf Ford Inc / Rip off

I bought a pre-owed 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Sport from Waldorf Ford, Inc. 2440 Crain Highway, Waldorf, Maryland [protected]) on Aug-4-2004. Mileage at time of purchase was 68097. Current mileage is 82000+. Waldorf Dodge did a 100-point check and certified the vehicle with paperwork as having no defect.

However, I have a strong suspicion that I am being ripped off especially when (1) after general servicing, the vehicle develops problems for which I am asked to pay $233.00 in addition to the general servicing costs, (2) the vehicle is returned to me with a tire pressure of 15 instead of 36psi, (3) vehicle is returned very dirty with mechanic grease on the seats and body even after paying for full general servicing, (4) one month after my November 2004 servicing, the washer liquid was finished after 2 uses even after I paid for topping off fluids, (5) the engine malfunction light remains steady, and two days after I had the vehicle computer changed for $722.53.00 the airbag light remains steady and indicates a malfunction, (6) after I have had the airbag malfunction corrected for $177.56.00, the same problem recurs in three days.

Ri

Comments

• Pi
      29th of Aug, 2010

Waldorf ford service dept. sucks. Everytime I take my car in I get it back with a new problem. I bought my car brand new in 2006 it has been in the shop 8 time since that. 3 times in the first year!!!