[Resolved] Walden University / cost, lack of response, grievance filed without so much as an acknowledgment...the list goes on!
Walden is a money trap! They do not reply to concerns let alone ADDRESS them! They can't retain quality faculty at this point and it is beginning to be quite evident! I began my Dissertation to have my Chair leave the University. Ok, new Chair. She took three months to reply to anything I submitted! New Chair and frustrations sent to "advising". Still working on the dissertation and the University fails to acknowledge that there was any wrongdoing on their part...it's "my problem" and I'm certainly paying for it!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Walden University Customer Care's Response, Apr 01, 2019
At Walden University, we take the concerns and experiences of our students very seriously, and wish to hear from you if your experience did not meet your expectations, so that we can work with you to try to resolve your concerns. If you would like to discuss your specific situation, we are here to help you.
If you are a current student, or attended Walden within the past year, please contact us by clicking on this link to complete this form https://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/a01on77Qb5e5z1I and provide us with specific details of your situation, and one of our school managers will contact you.
If you are a former Walden University student who last attended Walden more than one year ago, please contact [protected]@mail.waldenu.edu and provide us with your name, student ID, program of study, dates of enrollment, location, and specific details of your situation, and a Walden representative will contact you.
More Walden University Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Walden University - FRAUD 
- [Resolved] Walden University - STEALING MONEY 
- Walden University - Lack of honest advisement for PhD programs in Counseling Education and Supervision 
- Walden University - fraud in education 
- Walden University - Student complaint 
- Walden University - I did not enroll for the fall. Walden enrolled me anyway.
- Walden University - Walden University
- Walden University - Master's in FPSY
- Walden University - Lack of help to progress--delayed finish
- Walden University - service educational courses to students