Wal - Mart Picture Me Studio / Poor customer service

1 Lexington, KY, United States Review updated:

Now, that I am seeing complaints against this studio, makes me wish I had never went to them to get mine done. We went to a studio in Lexington, KY to have our portraits done. When we got them back, I looked them over and noticed that there was a glare, along with parts of the background was showing up on my husband's face in the portrait. I have repeatedly tried to reschedule the appointment, and have had no luck. Also, obviously the training of this place is lacking. I was on the phone with one of their workers, and she told me that she had no idea how to do a re-shoot or a refund. I asked if there was someone she could call, and she said yes, but didn't want to. That I would have to come in and talk to a manager. I have also been trying to call another studio, and for 30 minutes, have gotten nothing but a busy signal. Then at another studio, the phone number keeps disconnecting me. I will never use these guys again. Especially since I can go to a professional and get the same pictures and they look a whole lot better then what I could ever get at this place.

Comments

• Rh
      19th of Oct, 2008
    Wal-Mart Picture Me Studio - POOR Staff!!!!
    Walmart Picture Me Studio
    Old Seward Hwy
    Anchorage
    Alaska

Very bad customer service.We waited an hour past our appointment time before we got waited on.Our three year old son was growing very restless.The photographer wanted to rush through our session and ALL the poses were HORRIBLE!!! Please give it a second thought before choosing to come to Walmart for you portraits...

• Cr
      29th of Jan, 2009

Very unprofessional and untrained we ended up sitting our children in a proper pose while she sat back and did nothing!!Not the same studio but i have tried one in north florida and central florida both were very displeasing the managers definitly need to train their "photographers" better!!