Wal-mart Picture Me Portrait Studio / pictures weren't ready on time

Order: L2YO4-TAA9E4P[p11544ta101576]
Date: 11/18/08
Store # 11544
Sitting # 101576

My pictures weren't ready to be picked up on the promised date of delivery. I was told my pictures would be available for pickup on Dec 5th, 2008. But when i called to arrange the pick up, I was told that my pictures weren't in due to some computer problem. But I was not notified in advance that my pictures had been messed up and would not be available until a further date. I feel that I paid a reasonable amount for the pictures I ordered, however it is still my hard earned money. I realize this is the holiday season and there must be a larger portion of pictures in. But, as a paying customer, I feel I should be treated with respect and like a paying customer. Thank you for your time and concern on this matter.

Melanie Kile

Comments

Ca
  19th of Dec, 2008
I agree, you should get what you paid for, rather then incompetance.

It was a simple fix to. Someone has to keep an eye on the orders sent via the server computer, as sometimes orders sit in "error", rather then being sent to the lab. If an employee doesn't notice this before the close of that business day, it changes your pick up date.

That would be why you did not receive your photo's on the original pick up date.
At