Wal - Mart - Greenfield, Wisconsin / Do not honor return policy!

Wal-Mart Branch in Wisconsin:
4500 So. 108th St.
Greenfield,Wisconsin 53228

It is related to a return policy. I went to return something with a receipt, tags and all. I was told that because the item(s) were no longer in their system. And/Or because there store did not carry that item, so they would not except/honor it what so ever.I was told to take it back to the store I bought it from. What, she excepted me to go 200 miles to receive my refund!!

I have never heard of any franchise to not honor any return item, with or without the receipt even though the tags were still attached. I rarely shop at that particular store. Now I know not too. Now I know not to shop there again.

Dawn

Da

Comments

• Je
      29th of Nov, 2008

On November 29th I opened a Lexmark #17 black ink cartridge I purchased a month ago, I installed it onto my All in One Lexmark printer this evening and the cartridge was not recognized by the computer.. anyways, I had the original box that it came in, so I was able to go to the Walmart where I purchased the ink cartridge, without reciept... I just wanted to exchange it for another cartridge, but the one store manager, a short blondish haired woman stated I was not able to exchange any product that is OPEN, and I was told to contact the Printer ink company, Lexmark. I was upset very much so that Walmart would not exchange the defective cartridge. I mean how else would I know if the product is defective unless I open the product and see if it works ???????? I am very upset over the attitude of that particular store manager and their Store policies as far as trying to exchange a defective product for the exact same one.