Wal - Mart (Eau Claire) / Poor customer service and interrogation from Wal-Mart

Earlier this year i was at the Wal-Mart in Eau Claire, WI with my mom. My mom was picking up beer for my dad and since I work at a store as well I knew the cashier had to see both licenses. So i explained to her that I was underage so there was no need to see my license, but that the lady buying it was my mom. She looked at me a little confused and asked how old I was. When I replied 17 she counted how old my mother would have been when I was born (she was born in 1970) then told me my mother was too young to really be my mom.

Finally she believed us and finished the transaction. When she rang up my merchandise, I paid with a check and gave her my license. My family and I recently moved out here from California and because I am not 18 I have to wait until I am to get a WI license. So this time she asked "If this is your mom, why is your license from a different state?" I explained why, and also pointed out that my mom's name is on my check and the address on each of our checks is the same. She then proceeded to tell me she would have to call her manager. For some unknown reason she didn't and after getting the third degree we finally left, after being in the checkout for fifteen minutes. I was aggravated and have refused to go back there again.

As