Wal - Mart Auto Center / Fraud and cheating

United States, Pennsylvania, York Review updated:
Wal-Mart Auto Center
W Manchester Mall,
I recently went to a local Wal-Mart to have my oil changed. They are suppose to check and top off the other fluids as part of the service. I purposely go with an empty windshield washer reservoir. When I was told that my car was finished, I got in the car and started it to find out that the window washer was still empty, Yet the guy wanted me to sign a paper stating that all the fluids were topped off. NOT!! I was very upset and the manager of the car care center, said it must have been missed. The guy doing the service, surely did not miss checking off that box though. I made them pull the car back in and when I pulled the dip stick to check it out, it was obvious that the oil had not been changed at all. The manager refunded my money, and was suppose to change the oil for free, but it was closing time, so when I returned the next day to have that done, suddenly no one knew what I was talking about and I had to go somewhere else to have it done. I have now boycotted Wal-Mart altogether. They seem to have forgotten that the customers made them the money that they have and we can make sure that they do receive any more.

A  2nd of Aug, 2009 by
I would retain or collect any and all proof and file suit against them, Wal-mart will fail someday, lets make it "them" that pays the most. Don't get me wrong I love saving money and shop there all the time. But I too get the shaft and can't seem to get justice without myself feeling like the bad guy. I would not sacrifice quality, courtesy, and just plain friendly honest buisness just to save a buck.
N  23rd of Sep, 2010 by

Wal - Mart Auto Center - awful service, takes too long, rude idiots work there
wal-mart tire lube center
east colonial drive

the wal-mart auto center is awful and run by idiots who dont know what they're doing. I went in for a simple thing and it took them over an hour to do with a lot of hassle, fuss, lies, garbage. The ###s that work there are incompetent pathetic fools and idiots. the female hispanic who was there was atrocious..stupid..ridiculous...the rest of the people were just rude mechanics...or stupid...it took them so long to do a simple job and they didnt tend to my car at all. They left it sitting there for no reason and worked on others instead. I had to ask them 3-4 times if they were going to check it. Then it was the hassle of other things...while I was there others were waiting for simple things too and it was takin gthem forever. There were no managers- only incompetent rejects working there with no brain...stupid unintelligent low lifes...what should've taken 10 minutes, took over an hour...and they didn't care...they thikn it's fun to make people wait long periods of time for no reason...shame on this service center, stay the heck away from wal-mart if u want any kind of a job done...
N  30th of Jan, 2011 by
i will never take my cars to walmart for tires !! that road hazard is no good i paid 10 dollars to have it and still had to pay 90dollors for a replacement tire when i only gave 115 for it they lost my tire shopping and i have their tires on all three cars i feel violated by them its hard to get good service anymore they lost me as a custermer