Wageworks / Terrible Customer Service
This company has no idea on how to deal with consumers. They process claims for my Health Care reimbursement account for charges made via the debit card they issued. I understand that there are people that wold submit invalid claims. They rejected a claim from my doctor's office. I cannot see the justification for them rejecting a charge from doctor's office for medical service. What are they trying to prove. Also, it is impossible to contact them. They do not even provide a phone number, e-mail address or a method to submit comments on the web site. This company needs to be put out of business. They are leaches that only exist because they do not depend on repeat business from satisfied customers.
I recommend that you stay away from Wage Works and force your employer to also stop doing business with them.
It is a scam and should be avoided.
More Wageworks Complaints & Reviews
- WageWorks - Do not reimburse out of pocket expenses, card fails to work, customer service is useless 
- WageWorks - Unfair Business Practices 
- WageWorks - Bad service 
- WageWorks - Bad customer service 
- WageWorks - Customer service/claims denials 
- WageWorks - flexible spending account
- WageWorks - my health policy
- WageWorks - Metrocard
- WageWorks - claims denied on a regular basis
- WageWorks - customer service