Wageworks / Reimbursement

NY, United States Review updated:

A huge percentage of my reimbursements are being held for further verification, meaning that I have to get more information from my doctor before it will be processed. I understand that there must be some checks and balances, but the percentage of verifications required make it more expensive to have the damned flex card. The little tax savings is obliterated by the scores of hours spent hunting down paperwork. The most irritating part is that I have a monthly visit with a doctor, and every month it is rejected. Then half my dental reimbursements are rejected, too. None of my colleagues at my company, nor peers at other firms have had so many reimbursements rejected. I hate WageWorks and I look forward to 2013 when I will withdraw from their crappy Flex program.

Comments

• Wa
      21st of Mar, 2012

Dear WageWorks Participant,

Thank you for your communication dated March 20, 2012 concerning your account issues. Your feedback is very important, and on behalf of WageWorks, we sincerely apologize for your experience.

We recognize your level of dissatisfaction and would value the opportunity to resolve your account concerns. Please contact us at [protected]@wageworks.com or send a Tweet to @WageWorksCares for additional assistance.

Sincerely,
    Executive Escalation Team

• Di
      21st of Mar, 2012

What?!?!? I have already reached-out to you to address this and I just get blown-off. Are you telling me now that because I am discussing this in public that someone will actually do something about this? I think I might be more offended by this than the uselessness of your service!!!

• Wa
      24th of Mar, 2012

Participant,
    We want to help turn your experience around! Please e-mail [protected]@wageworks.com and we will get you connected with some people who can help!

Sincerely,
    WageWorks Community Manager

• Tk
      9th of Apr, 2012

I agree with your complaints as well. My employer switched to wageworks this year and I too am very dissatisfied. Everything seems to get denied weather it be dependant care or healthcare. I never had this problem with the previous flex spending administrators that we had for 3 years. I am filing a complaint with my benefits department and am petitioning to withdraw from the program. I have called wageworks CUSTOMER SERVICE and what a waste of time.

[protected]@cox.net

• Ae
      4th of Feb, 2013

They need to be put out of business. our employers need to look into their practices. we need to complain to our HR/Benefits departments and legal. It's outrageous. The dependant care, in particular, is important to my family. We pay nearly 2K/month on care and school. We put in the maximum $5k for the year for dependant care. Yet, we've not be reimbursed for nearly 3 months of day care expenses. This started for us around 8 months ago. Nothing has changed on our end, but they've lost our business in 2014. It's not worth trouble or tax savings. It's affecting my ability to pay bills on time. There's a human component wageworks, please we need our money. Get it together.