WageWorks / COBRA- SCAM!
My wife left her five year job as an RH for IASIS Healthcare mid April of this year (2013). We have been trying to get the COBRA insurance coverage since then. Two weeks ago we sent in a payment of two month's premiums, about $1900. We have called them daily and have been told we had active insurance. No medical provider has been able to confirm this, so we haven't been able to see a doctor or get Rx's refilled. Today, WageWorks admitted they 'just faxed the information today' to Aetna. We were also told that since we were 'only paid through the middle of June' that our lack of payment may negatively affect our ability to get this insurance.
Short Version: Paid $1900 for insurance. Haven't gotten a single day of coverage for it. And daily lies from the customer representatives.
This is a complete SCAM and there's nothing we can do about it. How does this exist in our country?
More WageWorks Complaints & Reviews
- WageWorks - Do not reimburse out of pocket expenses, card fails to work, customer service is useless 
- WageWorks - Unfair Business Practices 
- WageWorks - Bad service 
- WageWorks - Bad customer service 
- WageWorks - Customer service/claims denials 
- WageWorks - fsa account
- WageWorks - payment not received
- WageWorks - fsa healthcare card
- WageWorks - lost wage works cards, and incompetent offshore personnel with no solutions
- WageWorks - denied claims, stating one thing when I do insurance for a living