Wagaon R LXI / False comittment/delivery delay

India Review updated:

Being an eteemed lover of suzuki engines I have continued to book WAGON R under the exchange offer thru MARUTHI ABT CHENNAI. The order was booked on 17/12/2007 and AGREED to deliver the same on JAN 3RD 2008. When I went to the showroom to take delivery they said no stock. Since I am a marketing Manager for an MNC company and I travel around 150kms perday on an average. Without vehicle I am totally handicapped and my daily target is about 15lacs and I don't know how am I going to achieve this , this month. The Dealer ABT is saying that they deliver only on Jan 2oth 2008. And Maruthi Udyog claims that in south India ABT is their best dealer.I don't know in what way they rate their dealers. As of now nobody is bothered to answer my complaint which was raised thru mail NEITHER ABT DEALER NOR MARUTHI UDYOG. VERY VERY PATHETIC SITUATION.

Comments

Ba
  11th of Jan, 2008
I too share a smilar experiance. I booked my wagon R on 11/12/2007. The dealer Ambal Auto, Coimbatore promised me to deliver by 29/12/2007. Now they tell my delivery is being delayed for 15 days. But when i enquire after 15 days again they tell, it will be delivered only before Jan 27th. That's a delay of a month. I'm really agonised, and i have paid the complete amount beforehand.