Waffle House / waitresses

Ja Review updated:

Me, my father and his girlfriend went to the Byram Waffle House Saturday night 12/8 at around 9:30. Two of the waitresses. One I did not get name but the second Jamie J. were playing around and got our ordered totally screwed up, I ordered coffee, milk and the Big meal. She brought eggs all watery with a burned waffle that did not have the pecans in it which I ordered, I also ordered grits with mine, did not receive, they forgot my coffee and were cutting their eyes and mocking their white lady manager. There was another couple behind us that also did not get all if their order right. You need a very good man manager that is TOUGH enough to run that place and make those ladies work instead of play. The lady manager was trying to be strict but they just ignored her. I was truly disappointed in our service. It's NEVER been that horrible. Thank you. Jana French

Comments

•   Dec 09, 2012

it is not the waitress' fault that the kitchen did not get your order cooked properly. it IS the waitress' fault that she did not check the ticket when she brought your order to the table. did you speak up and complain about any of the problems? if she ignored the complaint, go to the manager. if the manager ignored your complaint, get up and walk out.

Dec 09, 2012

YOU are full of It. When someone is fired for a job, she DOES NOT stand around laughing and talking with all the other ladies, and they're washing the floor and take the long water spout and squirt one another with it. When a lady comes to MY table and takes my order and says " Can "I" help you? YOU'RE DANG STRAIGHT, it is her fault, she had a huge attitude problem and I WILL NOT put up with stupidity when I am the one paying for that food. When SHE takes an order, if it HER place to fulfill her duties of that job, and I figure with your answer, you MUST be someone who knows her or works with this lazy person. Which BTW I am not surprised.

Dec 09, 2012

And BTW I don't walk out of restaurants. Both waitresses new we were not satisfied with their service, they simply DID NOT care, and as far as the Manager goes, she was in the middle of this mess, TRYING to manage it. But when you have ONE white woman trying to tell 4 young black women and 1 young white girl what to do in their job, of course they're going to flip their eyes and totally ignore her ESPECIALLY if she's trying to sound like a platoon Sargent barking orders instead of demanding them. After the first time, she should have fired them one by one starting with this Jamey J. And working her way further down. There's way too many people other people looking for jobs.