Waffle House — paid for 2 orders...
After getting off work on July 4th, My husband and my daughter and I went to Waffle House for a late dinner. I placed an order to go for two all star plates. Well after getting the food and taking it to my son, he calls me and tells me that there wasn't any bacon, his girlfriend had one egg, no chili and 2 pieces of tomatoes was on his hashbrowns. I paid over 15.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Columbia, SC00 dollars for this food and to not get all that I was charged for is a shame. If the people there working spent more time paying attention to their job instead of listening to the Ipods and texting the their cell phones the service might be better. Get better people to work nights at these places and your business just might fair better then it does. I won't go there again, I assure you.
More Waffle House Complaints & Reviews
- Waffle House - employee treatment 
- Waffle House - unfair no hire list 
- Waffle House - horrible food service! 
- Waffle House - dist manager not thinking 
- Waffle House - unfairness 
- Waffle House Lenoir City, TN - service & food 
- Waffle House - uncooked chicken
- Waffle House - service 
- Waffle House - no one has acknowledged us in 10min
- Waffle House - customer service and hygiene