Waffle House / unfair no hire list

1 Jasper, AL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 205-221-6085

I also worked for a waffle house and was also treated bad by the management there. Jasper Alabama matter of fact. I was put on the no hire list for reasons that is not true. I was one of the best employee that waffle house had. I was never late and even showed up when it snowed. Rarely sick and I worked really hard beyond what others did there. I was not taking drugs or alcohol or selling it to customers like some of them at night. I worked the day shift but so was some of his friends and relative. He treated me like I was a dog and he also yelled at me from the top of his lungs as some would say. I had to go to CA. to help my ex husband and when I got back I found out I was on a no hire list. If waffle house is interested in the rest of my story they can call Darlene at [protected].
The manager there was giving neck massage and then crack your neck and he busted my disk and I had to have an opperation and I still was faithful to waffle house. I need a job and I am a hard worker and I like waffle house why can't I work there or replace the manager there. I have an asso. of bus. certificate.

Comments

• Mi
      12th of Apr, 2011

I too worked for waffle house and was done wrong by them I know how you feel I worked in Montgomery Alabama on Ann Street..I am on that no rehire list too

• Mi
      12th of Apr, 2011

Someone should put a stop to this type of treatment

• Qu
      9th of Feb, 2017

I was done the same way. Put on the do not Hire list for false allegations. Does any one know how to be taken off?

• Qu
      9th of Feb, 2017

Unfair system

• Ha
      5th of Mar, 2018

I worked at waffle house also and was fired for suspension of theft...but have the text messages from the district manager stating he was transferring me back to my unit because I was unreliable.