Waffle House / unfairness
The manager in the waffle house (alabaster al) does not treat employees equally. She has her favorites and it really shows. I was a first shift employee for 3 months and she hired back a girl who was working 3rd and gave her my first shift position. I talked to the manager about it and she told me that the girl never quit. (even though she was put on the no re hire list, she never quit) she said she had been there for 5 years and that she had seniority over me. When i looked and the people quota sheet on the wall in plainly showed i had been there longer and tryed talkin to her again. thats when she told me that seniority didnt matter at waffle house that were ever you were needed was the shift you were going to be scheduled for. I think the reason she gave her my shift is because they are good friends and the girl was living with her for awhile. that is not right. i fill that something should be done about it
More Waffle House Complaints & Reviews
- Waffle House - employee treatment 
- Waffle House - horrible food service! 
- Waffle House - unfair no hire list 
- Waffle House - dist manager not thinking 
- Waffle House - cook sexually soliciting 
- Waffle House - poor customer service, staff was unprofessional, order was incorrect and no manager on site to resolve the issue.
- Waffle House - the appearance of the restaurant, workers and also their way of taking care of customers.
- Waffle House - donna and david
- Waffle House - hygiene issues
- Waffle House 1960 - employee mistreatment