Wadsworth Music / Idearc Mafia

133 College StreetWadsworth, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 330-335-5355
Something has to be done about the qustionable business practices of Verizon's phone book company called Idearc Media. They will call you every week trying to get you to agree to a costly phone book listing and you tell them no, only to find a monthly bill for service you did not agree to and vehemently declined.

The sales reps are borderline phone harassers contacting you what seems like every other day for upgrades and renewals. I will file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission and any politician that isn't on the Idearc payroll for some form of action. I'm also in the market for a good class action attorney to go fight this injustice!

Beware all businesses of this company.
Su

Comments

Ba
  22nd of Jan, 2009
I know your business and you are a scam yourself. Your instruments are over priced and you and your workers are high 99% of the time...the 1% is probably because you are waiting on the next sucke you can take advantage of.
Id
  12th of Jun, 2009
I work for Idearc and we were able to address this issue with John on 8/29/2008 and we believe he is pleased. Once again, we apologize to John for taking as long as it did to resolve and thank this site for providing us an opportunity to respond.
Id
  9th of Jul, 2009
We are never pleased when one of our clients is unhappy. Please give me the opportunity to review your issue. I promise someone will get back to you within 48 hours with an update. Please provide me with the following information and email back to me at: customerservice@Idearc.com

Your Full Name and Title:

Business Name:

Business Telephone Number:

State in which your Business resides:

Your Contact Number: