Wade Capital Management / Spammy email

1 Des Moines, IA, United States Review updated:

Wade Capital was the company we used to get rid of our timeshare in 2010 and they continue to send us emails .. they did a good job and got rid of out timeshare for us and I was considering recommending them to a friend.. but not if they continue to spam us with emails. Way to lose out on a potential referral.

More Wade Capital Management Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Lo
      22nd of Mar, 2012

Have you considered putting a filter for incoming email from Wade Capital Management. That way you wont be pestered with their emails.

• Wi
      9th of Apr, 2012

I think that Wade Capital Management needs to learn the finer points in email marketing.

• Je
      19th of Apr, 2012
    Best Best Advice

How else should they keep in contact with their client list?

• Je
      19th of Apr, 2012

Email marketing is used frequently because it works

• To
      1st of May, 2012

I dont agree that email marketing works .. its obvious that this Wade Capital company lost the poster as a client because of their aggressive emailings.

• To
      1st of May, 2012

But used correctly it works

18th of May, 2012

Would like to know if this is the same Wade Capital Management as the one in Dublin, Ireland.

Wade Capital Management - Phone number is a fax
    Wade Capital Management
    IA
    Des Moines
    Phone: 515 864-0214
    wadecapitalmanagement.com

Wade Capital Management should update their contact info - the number on their website is not for a phone number ... it is for a FAX! OUCH!!

18th of May, 2012

Whatever happened to truth on the internet.

• He
      18th of May, 2012

LOL whatever happened to truth on the internet indeed. There hasnt been any of that since it was a DARPA project.

• Me
      19th of May, 2012

They do not work. They are scam artist

• Sw
      21st of May, 2012

wade capital management took the money and ran. I have tried to contact them since 5/18/12. No one answer the phone. Anyone heard from them since? I was to rec a payout money since 5/11/12. Now I can't contact them