Wachovia Dealer Services / rude customer service

1 po box 25341Santa Ana, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 714 736-7786

My father financed my vehicle for me. I was contacted by the customer service department by Brandi at [protected]. Brandi contacted me in regards to the current charges on the account. While doing so I requested that she provides me with the previous payments that were paid or outstanding and she became very rude and stated that there has been a current bounced check. I was not at all disputing that however I was inquiring on the previous charges to make sure I had a clear understanding on the current charges. At that time I requested to speak with her superior. Mr. Jesse at [protected] was placed on the phone. I began to explain my contention and I requested if he can provide me with a thorough break down of the previous charges and how they related to the most current charges. Prior to speaking with the two representatives I had previously spoken with two other representatives that had provided me with different figures. Mr. Jesse (I do not have his last name) stated that if you are going to dispute the charges that he would need to speak with the account holder my dad. I explained that I was not attempting to dispute the charges and that I was looking to speak with someone that can provide me with CUSTOMER SERVICE. Mr. Jesse stated "that Wachovia does not provide customer service" He then began to say that I was not the customer and that my father was. How ever Wachovia contacted me to discuss the concern because I have thus far made all of the payments since the purchase. Mr. Jesse became very arguementive to where I could not believe that he was in a superior position. I reiterated to Mr. Jesse that I was in no way attempting to dispute the charges and that if he would kindly provide me with the current charges and the previous payments that were made. Mr. Jesse continuously repeated the fact that there was a check that did not clear, and that he was not sure of what I was looking for. I reiterated again that I was looking for someone to take the time to provide me with the previous paid charges and the current. He stated that he did not have time to play with me, and I explained that as a consumer I am entitled to know what I will be paying. He stated that I wasn’t paying anything and if I were that I would not have a bounced check. I feel that this was irrelevant in regards to my question. He was very sarcastic and should not be in the position in which he so called hold. As a customer service representative for a much known cooperation or fist priority is the customer. If I was attempting to neglect my responsibility I would not have returned phone calls to discuss the concern. As consumers we have the right to know what we are paying for. At times we get frightened when figures are thrown at us and we may not take the time to request a break down and we just agree to make the payment. I don’t see anything wrong with requesting a break down on the payments that were made versus the outstanding charges. I am sure that as a large cooperation Wachovia would not agree to such treatment. Again I was not in anyway attempting to run from my obligation and I do understand that there has been several payments that may not have cleared How ever I feel for the most part in the past 2 ½ year of being a customer I have taken care of my responsibility. It’s unfortunate that this is a time that I feel a little short, and I did not need Mr. Jesse to remind me about it. At the end of the day we are all customers and I hope that he is never treated the say that he treated me. Rather you make your payments on time or not, I deserve the right to be treated like he would like to be treated.

Comments

• Ho
      20th of Feb, 2009

"Mr. Jesse continuously repeated the fact that there was a check that did not clear, and that he was not sure of what I was looking for. I reiterated again that I was looking for someone to take the time to provide me with the previous paid charges and the current. He stated that I wasn’t paying anything and if I were that I would not have a bounced check. I feel that this was irrelevant in regards to my question." OH REALLY? b/c im sure they felt you asking about your previous payments had not a damn thing in hell to do w/ your current reterned payment!! GEEZ. if your previous payments cleared already, then what the hell do they have to do with the problem at hand?? SHIET.

• Va
      27th of Apr, 2009

my car has been repo and trying to retrieve it by paying off the balance, I was transffered to repo dept and was talk to certain jennifer and told me to pay off $2881.42 and i can get back my car. I called back again the following day and talk to mike and told me to pay off this amount this include the repo fees of $350.00. I made a payment right away, two days after i called back to see if they receive the payment, i talk to this lady(forgaot her name) and told me to pay the $350.00 to get the car! I said, I was told that everything is in that amount and I just have to call to verify if i can get my car! I was put on hold for 15 minutes and when she came back she told me with sarcasm that i have to pay the$350.00 or else they will not release the car! I don't think this person knows what shes doing, at first this mike told me that i'm supposed to pay$2531.42 but then he change it because it was on repo that I have to add $350.00! so then i send the exact amount. I don't know if this complaints will go anywhere, right now I'm so upset and angry.